Thread: Stuck on Sibling Rivalry in Assassins creed 2

Stuck on Sibling Rivalry in Assassins creed 2

I have installed recently released Assassins creed on the computer of yours. I have not played Assassins creed1 so far. I have tried to learn the game by using training section of this game. I am really stuck in to the tutorial portion of the game. I am unable to find out which controls it is talking about whether computer or Console? I am unable to figure out the bizarre symbol of the heads and feet which are being displayed in the tutorials of the game. Another thing I want to ask how can I get on the top of the church before the brother?

Re: Stuck on Sibling Rivalry in Assassins creed 2

I have installed recently released Assassins creed on the computer of yours. I have not played Assassins creed1 so far. I have tried to learn the game by using training section of this game. I am really stuck in to the tutorial portion of the game. I am unable to find out which controls it is talking about whether computer or Console? I am unable to figure out the bizarre symbol of the heads and feet which are being displayed in the tutorials of the game. Another thing I want to ask how can I get on the top of the church before the brother?

I recommend that you should not follow the brother in the game. He will simply took yourself very long in the game. You should simply run straight towards the church and get yours self climbs on the front or side of the church wall. You can use any option from the both whichever suits you. You will definitely beat him for the number of times in a spare in the game. I am hoping that it would help you to meet the requirement of yours.

I am really sure about the thing that people who are playing this game on the computer would see that PC controls are quite confusing. I have not found any simple way to achieve it. It would be the great thing if you are able to get the controls which are quite easy and useful in the game. You would like to have Forward, Upward, Head, Foot in the game. You can simply browse to the settings and map the key according to the requirement of yours.

Thanks a lot for the replying with the possible solution to meet the requirement of yours. I have used all the instruction which are provided in this particular thread and it was really helpful according to me. I want to appreciate for the efforts which have been put by all the users in order to fix the matter of mine. again I want to say thanks a lot for replying with the possible solution to fix the problem of mine.