Thread: Ubisoft download manager cannot download Assassin Creed Brotherhood

Ubisoft download manager cannot download Assassin Creed Brotherhood

I have downloaded the Assassin Creed Brotherhood game for my computer from the Ubisoft Official site. After the near end of download I game didn’t complete it at all. Apart from this it showed me an error message saying that the installer file didn’t find in server. It also says that the Ubisoft download manager might be out of date. When I clicked the Resume button the same error popped up. What can I do now?

Re: Ubisoft download manager cannot download Assassin Creed Brotherhood

I don’t think that it is the issues with the download manager accept it could be the windows installed. The installer does not detecting the downloaded file properly in your computer. For this there might be only one reason and that is the downloaded file might be corrupted otherwise missing with several important files. Make sure that the internet connection haven’t interrupted while you downloading the game.

It seems to me like the error with that downloaded exe file. Therefore you may have to download it again if you can. Many users are getting the similar issue with their downloaded file through the Ubisoft download manager or from any other source. So make sure that you have downloaded the proper version of file to your computer. As far as I know that there are 2 kinds of game available for installation. I am not sure with this but I have seen about this in the official forums and also in other forums.

While downloading the game from Ubisoft make sure that you have logged in as Administrator. If you cannot download from that download manager then I urge you to download the exe file from any other trusted site. There is not a rule to download the game from only that particular site. I know that it is official site but still I suggest my opinion. Have you tried it by disabling the Firewall program or the antivirus program? It may be interfering with your download manager. Make sure that the site which you are downloading the game in the trusted list of security program.

Have tried any third party download manager or other windows default download manager for downloading the game? I think that the Ubisoft download manager is not compatible with your Operating system and due to this it showing you an error message. Ensure that the folder in which the file is downloading does not contain any other files or contents in it. Empty the folder and try downloading again. Use a good program to set the download speed or rate to a constant or fixed amount. It would be helpful for you.

It is probably be the issues lying on the client side. The download manger is crashing its download process due to interference of some other process. While downloading the game make sure that other download manager is not active on your computer. If this case so then the system could not be able to handle huge download process from two separate download manager. This is the one case. The other case might be on the remote side. You computer may not be communicating with the server side properly. While in the download process the Ubisoft server might be setting off to offline and due to this the download stuck in the middle.