Thread: Assassin Creed Brotherhood Map of stores

Assassin Creed Brotherhood Map of stores

Recently I have played the Assassin Creed Brotherhood in my computer. So far I have played the game very well. However I really would like to ask one question regarding the game and maps of stores. Is it probable to distinguish among stores which you have modernized and those you haven’t? Formerly I assumed that the stores which were not modernized were grey icons except I don't believe this is right.

Re: Assassin Creed Brotherhood Map of stores

I don’t think that there are any kinds of maps that are intended to locate the shops which are built by you throughout the game. However I heard that there are several treasure maps can be found in the game and for that you need to get several rewards or may be flags to unlock those. Otherwise you will need to finish the game or quest. There are mainly 5 treasure maps in the game which should be unlocked to get to the treasure.

It seems to me that you need to purchase the map from the Art Merchant for finding the stores. For this I don’t know what you should offer to get that map. Otherwise you will get those maps in the shops quest. There are nearly 5 shop quest. In order to get to the art merchant I think that you should get to the Vaticano Treasures Map quest and after that you have to end the Trendsetting Shop Quest. After this only you can get the maps for stores.

This is little confusing for me because there are several maps in the game and I don’t know in that which one is for stores. However while you finish the quest in the particular location the map changes its color saying that you have completed the mission or quest. But I don’t know which map is for what? Furthermore I am hearing this kind of map first time in the game and also in the forum. While searching in Google also I didn’t get much result over this.

Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood garments and wealth Maps is a transcript guide providing supplementary information concerning the maps as well as the outfits which can be utilized via Ezio Auditore da Firenze within Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood. One time unlocked the maps have to be bought from the neighborhood sellers presented inside the game; or else these maps won’t come into view in the character’s register.

Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood maps will need Borgia Flags. Additionally to this, the player can choose to strike the game and he will routinely achieve way in to the wealth maps. There are 5 maps inside Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood and every map shows a region of the town in addition to the spots of the flags that can be composed within that region. These maps are: Centra Flags, Antigo Flags, Campagna Flags, Vaticano Flags as well as Feathers Map.