Thread: How to get Harlequin in Assassin's creed brotherhood

How to get Harlequin in Assassin's creed brotherhood

I just got the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood for the PC. But now the issue us that I just don’t remember that how can I get the free Harlequin character. Actually the problem is that it’s been really long time from since I have ordered the game and the web page I got it from doesn't tell me how anymore. So does anyone know how to get it? If anyone knows the solutions then do get back to me immediately as I am eagerly waiting for the solution.

Re: How to get Harlequin in Assassin's creed brotherhood

I just had a look at your problem and I wonder that how you didn’t find the free Harlequin character which you should get. Also didn’t you get any code when you got this game? Actually you should get a code when you get this game. Right now what you can do is to get a fresh copy of the game downloaded and this will also provide you with the free Harlequin character. I am sure this will help you to solve your problem immediately.

I would like to tell you that I got a notification for it when I got it ordered. That's it. I didn't get an e-mail with any new code. So I don’t actually know anything about the code. Also when I got the game I received the tracking information but that's it. But if you didn’t preorder the game from game stop I would say that I honestly don’t know. The only solution that I can tell you is that you need to contact the UBISOFT support and they are the one who will help you to solve this fix.

I think that you can find it on the receipt. I think that it would be present on the receipt but I am not very sure about it. Also is all depends on how you order. What I mean to say is that depending on the ordered it could be present in couple of places. So if you have got it online then they should have sent you an email with the code. And if you have got it from some store then it may either be on the receipt or a separate card that would have handed over to you. So you just need to check out this options and I am sure you will find the Harlequin.

Thanks for your prompt replies. As I have mentioned in the question I would tell you that I got that game ordered online but got no e-mail with it. I have sent an e-mail through the order support but it will probably come next week. So right now I am thinking of waiting for that one and then if that doesn’t work then I may go to store to buy a new one where I may either get it on the receipt or a separate card .So this is what I am currently thinking about and hope that it will work for me.