Thread: Animus Project is not working in Assassins creed 2

Animus Project is not working in Assassins creed 2

I am looking to play Assassins creed 2 on the computer of mine. so I have installed this particular game on the computer of mine. I have also installed Animus Project1 and Animus Project2 on the computer but it did not seem to help me out to change the multiplayer menu of the game. I tried everything which I can use to fix the matter of mine but all the efforts of mine were completely fruitless. Any suggestion would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Animus Project is not working in Assassins creed 2

Well in this particular I don’t know why this problem is happening on the computer of yours but I think I can let you something which you can use to fix the matter of yours. You need to visit the downloadable content and you should either on AP1 or AP2 on the computer of yours. I am hoping that the thing which I have mentioned over here would be helpful to fix the matter of yours in any manner. Wish you all the best.

In this particular matter I am suggesting following thing which you can use to fix the matter of yours. You should go for the Multiplayer menu and then go for the Options where you will see the Downloadable Content which will give you an option to choose Animus Project Updates. Make sure that you should use the above mentioned instruction to download and installed the updates on the computer of yours.

You should do the following thing in order to double check the situation if you are new PSN and you have got the APU 1.0 and APU 2.0 which is being displayed in the Game menu on the XMB which in the bubbles. Then I let you know that all of this thing is downloaded but it is not installed on the computer. I am hoping that above mentioned thing would be really helpful to you to fix the matter of yours in anyway.

I let you know that it is a kind of the game where you can simply personalize the profile according to the requirement of yours. You need to scroll to the very left side of the option which is available in the game. You will see 1.0, 2.0 and the option 3.0 would be grayed on the screen. In the front of all the options you will be able to get the ON or Off button. You can also delete all the ACB updates which you have installed and see whether it makes any difference in the situation.