Thread: How many treasure chests in romulus lair are present in Assassins creed brotherhood

How many treasure chests in romulus lair are present in Assassins creed brotherhood

I just want to know that how many chests there are in the lairs other than the treasure room at the end which I know. I know in AC2 there were two in each but and then eventually I found three in halls of Nero .Along with that I found four in thrown to the wolves. But I think that they don’t get counted towards completion. Now I am just hoping the lairs all have the same amount of chests but if anyone knows for sure let me know. I am waiting for the answer so reply me immediately.

Re: How many treasure chests in romulus lair are present in Assassins creed brotherhood

I feel that the quantity of those chests is random and there is not a definite number to this. What I mean to say is that the number is just irregular and not fixed. This is because there is a lot in catacombs. So not very sure that how many actually are present. But what we can do is to get the guide and check in it. I am sure that the guide will contain something and will help us to know exactly how many number of treasure chests in romulus lair are present.

Re: How many treasure chests in romulus lair are present in Assassins creed brotherhood

As far as I know the treasure chests and flags in each of the lairs are as follows. In the Wolves among the dead there are 17 treasures along with 3 flags and this doesn’t include the end room. Along with that I would tell you that in the thrown to the wolves the treasures are four and the flags are three which does not include end room. In the shopaholic part the treasures are three and the flags are none. Even this is excluded of end rooms. So this is the total number of treasure chests that I know.

I would agree with the solution that is being provided earlier. But I would like to a few in that I know. And those include the sixth day which has three Treasures and flags. The leader of the pack has 4 treasures and three packs. The liquid gold has three treasures and no flags. And finally talking about the wolf in sheep’s clothing we have 5 treasures with 3 flags. So these are the total amount of treasure chests in romulus lair in Assassins creed brotherhood.

Thanks a lot for the solutions that you have provided. Looking at the total number of treasure chests in romulus lair, it’s actually very high that what I had initially thought off. It also proves my point of being 3 in halls of Nero and 4 in thrown to the wolves. And I also noticed that you have included the 2 templar lairs which is really great as I got the limited codex edition with me. I would have paid the same amount just for the game itself so well worth it. So I would like to once again thank you for the solution that you provided to me.