Thread: Which person has the best assassination for multiplayer in Assassin’s creed brotherhood?

Which person has the best assassination for multiplayer in Assassin’s creed brotherhood?

This is a question for all. So according to you which is the best assassination for multiplayer in Assassin’s creed brotherhood? I have been thinking over this from past few days and have been unable to find the answer for it. So I thought that I may well ask you all to get the answer so clear my mind. So all those who play this game please reply immediately and let me know solution .I am waiting for your answers so do reply immediately.

Re: Which person has the best assassination for multiplayer in Assassin’s creed brotherhood?

I feel that the best assassination for multiplayer in Assassin’s creed brotherhood is the one that gets me the most points. This has to be the best assassination as far as I am concerned. As far as the animations go then I like the new aged shave maneuver that just chops both Achilles and Throat in one fluid motion. This also has to be the best assassination. Other are also good but this just stands out for me as they are too good for my liking.

Re: Which person has the best assassination for multiplayer in Assassin’s creed brotherhood?

According to me the Focus Hidden Incognito Revenge 2x score slow poison kills is the one that leads all the way. But the revenge needs to be on the person that was previously in the lead. And to follow that I may even go for the new aged shave maneuver that just chops both Achilles and Throat in one fluid motion as mentioned in the previous reply. These are the assassinations which are best for me. Now even I am waiting to see are there any new assassinations that can stand out before these one.

Yes I feel that this issue is very interesting. There are quite a few which are good but for me I like the harlequins one where he stabs you in the back then twice in the collar bone. I just like it very much when the target just falls over and me just jumping over him. In that what I especially like is the camera angle is that is facing. This makes game more interesting. There are many assassinations though that are similar to this and I just mentioned the one which I liked much.

For me the stand out assassination in Assassin’s creed brotherhood is the marquis' kill where he just without any mercy knocks the target away. That is just really amazing and worth a watch many times. And that is really very brutal step. I just had it done to me in a match and that made up for the death completely. Talking about some other moves I even like the focus hidden incognito revenge 2x score that slowly kills is again a very good assassination for me.

Thanks a lot all of you for your solutions. I had all this assassination for multiplayer in Assassin’s creed brotherhood in my mind but was unable to pick a single one. And looking at the various solutions I feel that it is actually very difficult to pick one up. If you ask me I like the officer when he uses his epieu and just brutally stabs you up your neck. For me it is the best. And then as every on here like I like the new aged shave maneuver that just chops both Achilles and Throat in one fluid motion.