Thread: I keep on getting occasional kicks in Assassin's creed brotherhood while playing on PC

I keep on getting occasional kicks in Assassin's creed brotherhood while playing on PC

I play Assassin's creed brotherhood very much and I am playing it from the day I got this game. I usually play this game on PC. Now the issue is that I am receiving some occasional kicks from multiplayer and it pops up a warning message. It says you have been ejected by the anti cheating system. And then says to click OK to return to the main menu. I don’t know what to do further. So please reply me on this as soon as possible as I am waiting for the answer.

Re: I keep on getting occasional kicks in Assassin's creed brotherhood while playing on PC

I just went through your question and feel that there is something wrong with the game that you have got. I mean to say that the source from where you go this game many not be legitimate. So I guess that that you wouldn’t have got a legitimate copy of the game. So for this I would say that what you need to do is get a legitimate copy of this game and then install it properly .Once you done with that I am sure you can play the game without any problem.

Re: I keep on getting occasional kicks in Assassin's creed brotherhood while playing on PC

Even I agree with the solution that is provided earlier and feel that you need to get a legitimate copy of this game. But as a different solution I would say that you can even try to update your punk buster. And remember that this updation of punk busters has to be done manually. For that you need to run the PBSetup.exe. This will help you to update the punk busters and may help you in fixing the problem getting occasional kicks which you are facing.

I think that updation of punk busters manually would help you. What you need to do is try downloading the installation files. Here there would be a folder which will be names as support. Now you have to enter this folder which includes a punk buster installation. Once you manually install it I am sure this will remove the problem that you are facing. And talking about the copy that you are using, I completely disagree with the fact that it’s a non -legitimate copy. I feel that there are no issues with it.

I play this game a lot but never encountered with this issue until now. I was playing this game in multiplayer yesterday and I can safely say that there are a lot of people playing online. And according to me there are not many people who face with this issue. Maybe there is an issue with your system as it might not be supporting this game. So you just need to look at it and see if everything is alright or not. But it’s not a very major issue as far as I am concerned.

Thanks a lot for all your replies. I went through them and they helped me a lot and they worked for me perfectly. What I did was to try updating punk buster. I started by browsing the installation files and then downloaded them. Then I found the support folder which includes punk buster installation. I just installed it and then the problem was solved immediately. Now I am no longer getting messages which say you have been ejected by the anti cheating system. So thanks a lot for your solution.