Thread: This entire Dragon II game is recycled

This entire Dragon II game is recycled

So I have just complete playing Dragon II game, and in spite of the huge moments in the legend effective, I am just shocked at how much of this game is presently layers and layers of the same recycled material. When I primary heard the claims of the cast-off environment, I was anxious. When I first heard about the minute gigabyte size, I was anxious. But public dismissed those doubts! it told us the little size was due to them having originate behavior to "refine" their training techniques to build the space more proficient. They said that claims of cast-off environments were just the narrative hire you revert to those locations, and nothing more. Recycled maps in games have for all time been fairly of acceptable obsession best reserved to a smallest amount. I consideration I was used to it. DA2 basically slapped me in the face with its ignore to stay things new.

Re: This entire Dragon II game is recycled

Yes, and in those levels, they reuse all of their models such as foliage in the landscape, building, textures etc. Shuffling belongings in the region of is the similar as recycling. They do not begin from grate every stage, no one does this. It happens to be further visible in an RPG owed to the bulk. Play an MMORPG, they are a great deal, a lot inferior about it. Please public; teach manually a small in how a game's surroundings is planned before you stay spamming the forum with "DA2 HAS RESYKLS!"

I don't believe I have constantly felt this indignant on a game previous to. Oh that cave in Sundermount? Hey, this cave is faithfully resembling all the other dozen caves in the region, and yet like the caves in other region! That house in Kirkwall? Once you have see single, you have seen them every one! That passageway with the accurate same design, the same mass, the same gorge with the accurate same twist and turns and yet plants? Oh, you only appointment those about 20 period during the game.
    That traitor/ qunari/ thieves/ mercenary hiding place with the same stilted structure and walkway? With the same trunk locations and unseen passages? 10+ period, at slightest.

Recycled maps in games have forever been fairly of a bearable obsession best reserved to a least. I attention I was old to it. DA2 fundamentally slap me in the countenance with its ignore to keep belongings fresh. I really felt almost amazed when I finished the game. It used the cheapest trap in the book blatantly and it was motionless half the length of beginning. This error to me is to lethal that I don't even have the heart to finish pointing out the other bad aspects of this ridiculous game.
    I think I'm done with DA, enduringly. I can't see myself doing another play from side to side; one was tender enough. This will be my first moment doing a single play through in this game.