Thread: Is Dragon Age 2 that bad?

Is Dragon Age 2 that bad?

I have read many of the reviews for this and I recognize that there were a few things missing in it but I really liked the game. I was emotionally involved to my buddies for example Bethany, Aveline as well as Sebastian. I actually liked the story and many of the development completed in the game. I never played origins for the reason that I establish it solid to play it within the console edition but in DA 2 combat was quicker and it was basic. It did not experience like a entirety defeat to me that you could just be human except if there was a follow-up I wouldn't have something besides having additional races but with any luck they makes them have identical chances to interlace their personal story but by means of tremendously single playthroughs intended for players. I do expect that they create a follow-up to DA 2 despite the harmful feedback. Possibly they could remain the premise of DA 2 but develop on the mechanical stuff fans are critical on.

Re: Is Dragon Age 2 that bad?

I would like to say that the game probably be fine if it was only 'Dragon Action' otherwise so. It is not improved than ok. But to advertise it as Dragon Age 2 is a disgrace!!!. All the people who loved DA:O bought it (like me) just to find out all the conjure atmosphere which made DA:O so huge. Just observe the vacant city, the boring buddy and the awful item system by means of this is actually non atmospheric icons.

Similar to all kinds of art it’s prejudiced. Although "Dragon Age II" has awful essentials, the game too contains a number of superior elements to understand. It’s alike to how people love novels. A few people love action and rest like drama. Everyone has different taste. Subsequent to receiving away from the unhelpful board comments, I am gradually becoming a bit insincere. In place of being deceased set besides buying the game. I am now in view of purchasing it once an Ultimate version is released. It actually depends on how fine the dlc fleshes out game and if they can take back a number of of those 'Origins' feature that I love. If they does not astonish me by means of the dlc, I will go silently away as of the franchise. My present rating for the game is 5/10.

You should disregard what public are saying, since they are just trolling as well as pissed the game is not a copy of Origins. If they would have in use of the origins and only prolonged story then people may have that this is not a follow-up, but in its place it is "Dragon Age 1.5". UInitial thing is that you have to believe modification. Dragon Age is still a fresh franchise, so modify was predictable. For me, the combat is funny. Rogues essentially sense like scoundrel, rather than only a debuff bot. They are actually dominant hold up and you in fact feel like you are stalking the enemy as of the shadows.

I think that the interiors are dreadfully recycled other than the game taking place in only one city. The story was planned to focus the Kirkwall exclusively but it would be nice to put in a small flair to it. Is it incorrect to inquire if I believe the next Dragon Age must acclimatize more cinematic feature similar to the Mass Effect series? I believe it would be immense development that would addition to the RPG experience.