Thread: Dragon age III Combat is more responsive. Why is it less fun?

Dragon age III Combat is more responsive. Why is it less fun?

I love the changes made to Combat. The animations are excellent. The talents are sensitive and many of them are a lot of fun. But I have concluded that even though it has enhanced, in my modest opinion the whole is less than the sum of its parts. I am enjoying as a mage and I have very less in combat than with Origins. Here I state the thing that make less fun for me. Cast that spell. At level 20 Elemental and Piramal have non-specialization mass damage spell.

Re: Dragon age III Combat is more responsive. Why is it less fun?

It lose the fun because it too fast to sit far back and look at what has talented and foremost. Once you have a set of plans to combat the wave there is little reason to change except for some battles. Like Dynasty Warriors, I have the 7 in order for the next week. But DA2 not good, either RPG or action. Low and fresh waves do not really go mutually and it takes a small more thought in meeting set-up for the battle RPG.

Originally, as the main healer, I had a great variety of spells at my disposal to keep my party alive and well supported. In DA: 2, feels like I spend most of my time in resting, doing nothing and losing a part-spot. Fortunately, I'm on the PC, and have recently found some changes that reduce the time to heal cool down, it actually feel like I'm causative something to earn my place in the game. I always hated the idea of using the potion to stay animate; I will be able to play DA: 2 as a source of play and never use health potions. My healing alone should be enough once you find the right grouping of mods. Hopefully, this will save combat, and the game for me.

You really do not need much to heal though. Potions are really the first port of call for the cure, and you can always fall kills. Then you have the crowd control to decrease scarring. Not to mention the resistance barrier spells increase the damage. Playing a healer isn't all about the "cure" spell.

The only development it ready to combat in my eyes is the battle animations, thats it. The whole thing else take a nose-dive. I don’t experience like repeat what others have said, but I agree with the OP that combat is less fun that beginning. I also feel like boss battles are bordering on world of warcraft now. You clash a boss, he flies away at when delt 25% of his health in harm. Waves of enemies come to try and distribute and demolish your party whilst the boss still casts destructive spells. After you spotless up the boss comes back down and there is a spotless and go over procedure with ever growing waves.