Thread: Will there be a Dragon Age 2 toolset

Will there be a Dragon Age 2 toolset

I was just waiting for an official response on the probability of a set of tools DA2 - even if that answer is "maybe." There was a lot of marketing for all CAD tools before it was released, so I've been a little worried because he has not even been a word about a possible DA2 toolkit. I am aware that DA2 is not too far in development, but only if developers want to know at least considering it. The set of CAD tools (which I think is awesome) has a bit of a mixed response and my concern that Bioware will not bother releasing a new one. So yes: there will be a set of tools DA2? If so, what will be different from the first? If you are not going to be one, why? I'm not doing this as a direct appeal to developers, feel free to speculate here.

Re: Will there be a Dragon Age 2 toolset

What he did great and infinitely DAO replay was the set of tools and all the incredible work that modders do. Do not like the armor of vanilla? Mod her. Do not like granny underwear? Well, guess what, someone made alternatives. Do not like the way some of the companions to look? Well, look, a brilliant person offered me fifty different choices! It is not reasonable to expect that the artistic vision of the creators of the game to zero in which each player bites - but with the modding tools, everyone can change the game the way that they bear. In this case, I'm not terribly impressed with some of the screenshots - especially the armor spawn. But I'm not as annoying as others simply because they assume a set of tools and will be published within a few days, someone will create something that fits my vision of how it should be.

I am an example of a good game with limited gameplay for me - there is a set of tools, mod difficult and cumbersome and therefore, after playing a couple of times sit on a shelf. DAO on the contrary, I've played hundreds (thousands? Need a life) of the hours, just because someone is always create something new and attractive that I see in the game. For what it's worth, I strongly encourage the dev to release a set of tools. If they do well, still going to buy your game, but I think bad thoughts!

This ads is all that keeps me inspecting these boards from time to time. I will continue to at least think about buying the game if modable. I know I will be burned as a heretic for saying so, but I did not think the vanilla DAO was so great to begin with, the fight was too easy, with a bunch of broken mechanics, but mods made to play for me. With regard to demographic characteristics that appear to be directed to the changes already announced, I doubt the complexity or balance is increasingly added to the combat system. DA2 so my last hope is to keep a set of tools.

I will not buy the game if he comes with a set of tools. Not that I'll be using, but one of the outlets DA: O is a set of tools and the modding community. And I have to say, Bioware has a poor track record for consistency within and outside of their games. A particular mod, as revised and amended some articles to make them more attractive and useful, while adding certain things to the origins and the game to make it appear more credible (as troops with something better than the iron during the Battle of Ostagar, or dwarves gold Nobles Silverate or hardened)

There would be no logical reason for them not to launch a set of tools, as they did with the first and that seemed to go very well, as there are tons of mods and everyone likes. No matter how good a game, mods make it much better. Obviously, if there is any real flaw in a game a totally mod can fix, and although it’s already great mods can still make it fun. There is actually no way to DA2 to be as good as DA, without a set of tools, because the mods just make the game more fun to play.