Thread: Should i buy dragon age 2

Should i buy dragon age 2

Hi, I've played and enjoyed old dragon because I like good RPG. Many people in France that killed license Ea Dragon Age, forcing developers to make an action game made for console gamers without a brain. I also learned that the ability to kill in Dragon Age 1 had no effect on the age of the dragon 2 because it appears again that he did and that writers do not give answers to that (you could imagine something raises a wizard or more). Recently, someone from the team of Mass Effect 3 developer left and people think that because s EA forced to do more epic music. Many people tell me not to buy EA Dragon Age 2 is only there for the money to corrupt everything.

Re: Should i buy dragon age 2

Rent it and test it first. What the developers left from the team ME3? "The final implementation for auto-attack on the console is actually a lever on the options menu, if I remember correctly." "This cannot be present at the demonstration to build, but do not worry, it's there in the final game." 14 days before the release. DA2 gold is atleast 24 days before the release. Bio items wait until a day before the release of report that no auto-attack.

It depends. If you're a role player who loves hard-core things like micro-management of inventory, a tactical combat that plays like a chess game, unless a draft non-combat skills, etc, then you may not like game as it has been simplified compared to the first. If the idea of role game play simpler and easier, more chaotic fight, as well as other innovations such as tractors dialogue as Mass Effect does not bother you, and I like writing in BioWare, stories and characters, etc, will probably like.

Basically, you get none of that. Dialogue and interaction are rather useless; you get three ways of saying the same thing with different attitudes, which has collected the same result. Can romance as usual, but there is no thought involved, click the heart of dialogue and progress. Only an end. Last character is not good or bad, you can choose your attitude to be friendly or sarcastic to say basically.

I enjoyed Dragon Age 2, but was disappointed too (especially when compared to my experience with Dragon Age: Origins). Would I recommend it? Yes, but reluctantly and say that I recommend to "be patient" (in my humble opinion, things picked up later in the game). If not already done so, play the demo. Given that, I suppose, that it has lost the pre-order bonuses and stuff (for free, anyway), you may want to wait until it is a drop in prices (50 Euros? Ouch) or "Ultimate Edition".

Depends on my part, I think you should buy the game in a month or two and ask them to do a review because it is a good game, not great, but most of the missions really got me, but most were a bit shallow but I give a 10/07 would be 10.08, but there are some problems and mistakes that make you miss or skip missions, poor resolution of SDTV (I think it was) with intermittent cutscenes and such (being able to see, but annoying) but actually not a bad game that I like above all the intention of getting new players to play DA and is not directly related to DA: Oh, so do not go thinking it will be an Origins 2, the Dragon Age 2 but still some things DA2 impacted Origen, but when it comes to this is your choice really, I'm still happy I bought mine.