Thread: Dragon Age 2 Companion Armor

Dragon Age 2 Companion Armor

I tried to equip armor dealer that I did not need the DLC when I realized that he only said that to Hawke, so I thought maybe the DLC is only for i Hawke collected over regular weapons and then tried full equipped realized collect all the armor except for the armor company is only for Hawke. This is a bad move or in my opinion I liked the ability to give my partner the whole armor i do not want to, but not to sell or sit in inventory until I wanted it again. So what do you think about this election

Re: Dragon Age 2 Companion Armor

Very bad design decision. Perhaps he thought would be good because it was not a big problem with the M2, but keep in mind that I've never been a serious RPG series. It is an action game more than anything, and always light RPG elements (which does not mean to approve the elimination of MS, either, but it was so disappointing.) DA But I thought that was the series for lovers of serious CRPG. That's what was initially announced, and should remain as such. Stripping many RPG elements, I thought it worked pretty well in DA: O is simply a bad design.

Computer systems are universally stupid progression. The only thing that ever team to do is customize and improve tactics. In this sense, did better, peers should be responsible for their own team, not the computer. But neither did quite well, the computer has to constantly update things a little better for no other reason that the scale of numbers like shit. At least they're trying.

I was very disappointed to realize that no armor could not put any other character in the DA2. I enjoyed changing the look of my whole gang of DAO. Personalized sense and I especially liked it when I did not like the character design team action. (He changed his clothes first opportunity I have.) I understand that many of the controversial changes were made to streamline the development process due to the EA who want Bioware to get the product out the door faster. I do not know if that's true, but it seems a logical conclusion.

I love how ridiculous people are. You can upgrade your armor with runes and armor upgrades. The only thing that a change is that the look, and let's be honest. In DA: O there was variety in teams, two types of leather armor, 4 types of armor plates, and 3 types of clothing. In general it was silly looking to have a party. Seriously, how many of you Morrigans clothes left intact because it would be ridiculous in anything else? If you are dissatisfied with their appearance just wait until the release of modding tools, or whatever, and people mod their peers as they did in DA: O.

If the improvements actually changed their clothes, or if it could break all those teams that cannot be used to improve their armor is cool too. It's just strange to simplify only 3 pieces of equipment of the other members while you still have to equip weapons, amulets, belts and rings. Either they are not adaptable to all or make it completely customizable. The crisis of self-identity game is frustrating at times.