Thread: Get Hawke in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Get Hawke in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Just now I have started playing the Dragon age Legends on Facebook account. This is not the first time I am playing this game because I have enjoyed the game in PC and Xbox. But this is a flash game. There are several things which I couldn’t able to get in the game. First I didn’t able to earn coins. Later my friend told me that add him because he is also playing the game. After adding him I have started earning more coins and winning battles. The second thing I couldn’t find is how to get Hawke. Does anybody have the answer for this question?

Re: Get Hawke in Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

If you encompass the Signature Edition of Dragon Age 2 and you play Dragon Age Legends on Facebook you are able to obtain Hawke like fraction of your gathering. Association of your Legends account through the one you play or register Dragon Age 2 on. Within the castle window of Dragon Age Legends there is, believed to be, a small crate by means of red markings. Click that, push "check" and you must obtain Hawke in your teammate.

By the way, it looks like BioWare's edition of Hawke otherwise by the side of the extremely slightest the Developers that finished Dragon Age Legend's edition of Hawke is a combatant. I establish that attractive, wisdom wise. We recognize that the Human Noble Warrior appears to be BioWare's character intended for Dragon Age Origins as a result I set up it motivating that Hawke was a combatant as well, particularly bearing in mind the game's promotions typically prove him like a mage.

That is a motivating tip; you are correct in that it is fairly strange in view of the fact that it sense like through each and every one of the trailers encouraging Hawke like a mage and with the run of the tale since it is I came to the end that Dragon Age 2 was developed intended for a mage. Its estimation while hence perhaps a few of the developers just required showcasing a combatant Hawke or somewhat beside those lines.

If you’re taking part in the start, you might have sighted a nosy looking coop behind you in support of you by the side of your castle. As a result of clicking to detect what’s within, you would be specified the option to confirm your account intended for promo packs. I’ve implied at quite a few of them prior to, except through the head start ongoing, I required to aspect the packs out in filled.

By buying and afterward registering Dragon Age 2 before foremost week of its start on will as well be probable to lastly obtain a pack in support of Signature Legends will contain Hawke Dragon Age like a companion / PNG, a sequence of bonuses as well as further things within the game and a steady gratitude Signature Bioware like a member inside the bar among friends.