Thread: Playing Dragon Age Legends on Facebook with unknown people

Playing Dragon Age Legends on Facebook with unknown people

Last week I come to know about the Dragon age Legends on Facebook. I opened the game and started playing. While playing I got an option to add some unknown player who holds the account on Facebook. You can add any player as your friend on this game to team together and started fighting battles. This is a best thing that you are not along in battle because you can ask friends help from friends any time. But the one thing is really annoying that, the unknown player can access my private information. This is actually I don’t want. Does anybody know how to avoid those unknown player from accessing my profile information?

Re: Playing Dragon Age Legends on Facebook with unknown people

If you don't desire them to observe your profile’s information, on facebook login to your account afterward click edit friends. Now click on create a list and name it whatever thing you would like after that add each and every one of them to that list. Now open the privacy settings and go for customize settings option. There click on top of the option called allow only friends see it, otherwise friends of friends. Have it put the approach you would like the click modify, it right drive friends only, and beneath the hide from preference put in the list you formed. You can put in anybody to the list. I expect this is supportive to somebody.

This is customize settings are important for your profile when you are going to add any stranger to your profile. Any users who are as a teammate in the game can get a complete details of your profile, your walls and posts. So it would be better if you create this list at first before you start playing the game. Add more privacy settings to the list so that it is completely a different part of your account.

It is a good tip so far I have seen. If this can be really achieved then I will also start playing the Dragon age Legends on Facebook. So far I have played several games on Facebook account but I didn’t noticed this thing yet. I have already added many unknown friends to some of my facebook games. I hope that I have noticed this thing before. I have already settled the privacy settings as Friends only but this thing I didn’t noticed. Anyway thanks for the tip.

I have been searching for these settings from the time when I have started playing the Dragon age Legends on Facebook. This is a sad thing that the Facebook didn’t offer the straight or simple settings to achieve it. Not only for this game but this issue is also includes for other games. However this is very hard to find which friend is on the game and who is not. I hope that there will be a simple option to notice that unknown friends and add to the list.

However rather than blocking profile information for limited users it would be great if you put them out from the friend list. This would be a better option I think. No matter how you assign the privacy settings, once you have added that contact as friend then there will not be any option left for you to block the profile access. However for this you need to manually specify the names for all privacy option like one by one. This is a lengthy process.