Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

Hello, I have recently completed Assassins Creed Brotherhood on my pc and therefore, I am going to upload the save game file. What is bugging me is that the ending of this game is totally a bouncer? I didnt understand why did Desmond killed lucy? Hence, if anyone can play that last sequence again and explain me, what was this ending part of the story, it would be great. Apart from that the game is totally awesome and thanks to UBISOFT, who didnt include its lame DRM online protection in this game to continously stay online while playing the game. But without UBISOFT server connection we cant play multiplayer, so to experience it we will have to stay online. In any case download a tool called winrar and use it to extract the save game file of Assassins Creed Brotherhood for pc from below attachment.
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

where i have to place it ?

Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

You can copy the save games file the folder of Assassins Creed Brotherhood save game folder. This only works for the pc version of the game. Go in C driver or your Windows drive and look for Program files folder. In that look for folder which has a Ubisoft or the Game name. Inside that you can find the save game folder. If not then go in Document and Settings\<user_name>\Application Data\Ubisoft and paste the save game files in that location.

what is the name of that save game folder?storage?

Plz i need save to sequance 5 i donno now wh he game stop working on miision on sequance 4 ..?

Rofl not...I have got two savegames called Killer and LOL,LOL is just 11% and Killer is 51%,this is your 100% completed mate?

Quote Originally Posted by sensxzu View Post
    Rofl not...I have got two savegames called Killer and LOL,LOL is just 11% and Killer is 51%,this is your 100% completed mate?
    This is a save game file for 100% completed sequences of Assassins Creed Brotherhood, as per what I have mentioned in the title itself. So, the actual missions in the game is completed but the sub task like cristina mission, contract kills are still left to be finished, hence with the profile called "killer" only 51% of total progress done in the game is displaying. But from the profile called "LOL", I havent completed the main missions, as I will be uploading all individual save game file of sequences from 1 to 10 here in probably some days.

Is this saves for multiplayer too?
    Have you DLCs?

Quote Originally Posted by Pahec View Post
    Is this saves for multiplayer too?
    Have you DLCs?
    Yes, i think. Its for DLCs. I haven't tried the save games file yets but as i can see this thread has been started just 4 days ago, so am sure that it is about the Da Vinci Disappearance Save game. Anyways, i have just downloaded and will confirm you tomorrow.

Im with STEAM, so where do i put this

I found it. On Windows 7 is in C/Users/Your Username/Saved Games/Assassins Creed Brotherhood

Quote Originally Posted by kb24 View Post
    where can i find the restored memory in your save game file?
    thanks in advance
    Why do you want to find the restored memory in the save files? If you are stucked at any place then you can obviously try to read out the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Walkthrough and easily clear all the levels, missions of memories, that you are talking about quite easily. You can read the guideline from here - Assassin's creed brotherhood Da Vinci Disapperance Walkthrough

i meant in the game. i not able access the dlc. but never mind found a solution

Can anyone upload memory sequence 2 that is save game just after sequence 1 is completed..........
    my game hangs in seq 2 loading..........
    plz anyone..........

Quote Originally Posted by bornrocking View Post
    Can anyone upload memory sequence 2 that is save game just after sequence 1 is completed..........
    my game hangs in seq 2 loading..........
    plz anyone..........
    I will be soon uploading the sequence 1 to sequence 10 save game file of Assassins Creed Brotherhood game here soon, till that time you can use the save game profile of "lol" that starts with the sequence 3 of this game. By the way could you tell me, what error messageyou are getting. You can download and install the patch that is released for this game from ubisoft and check whether the problem is solved or not.

Quote Originally Posted by romsy View Post
    I will be soon uploading the sequence 1 to sequence 10 save game file of Assassins Creed Brotherhood game here soon, till that time you can use the save game profile of "lol" that starts with the sequence 3 of this game. By the way could you tell me, what error messageyou are getting. You can download and install the patch that is released for this game from ubisoft and check whether the problem is solved or not.

I am not getting any errors .......
    IT's just that my game hangs up whenever i start it, i.e, in the loading of seq 2.
    When i load your LoL save game it works perfect.........
    But the problem is i have played till 7% and LoL starts with 11%; and i need to know the whole story of the game......
    So if u please upload the save file of the game just after seq 1 part 1 it will be very helpful.........
    Thanks in advance.........

Page 1 of 4 12 ... LastLast