Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

Quote Originally Posted by bornrocking View Post
    I am not getting any errors .......
    IT's just that my game hangs up whenever i start it, i.e, in the loading of seq 2.
    When i load your LoL save game it works perfect.........
    But the problem is i have played till 7% and LoL starts with 11%; and i need to know the whole story of the game......
    So if u please upload the save file of the game just after seq 1 part 1 it will be very helpful.........
    Thanks in advance.........
    Have you tried downloading and installing the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood v1.01 Patch, just try it and check whether you are able to pass that hang up issue in the game. The patch involves or solves crashing issues for users at certain sequences or so. It also improvizes the texture or graphic level which might be an issue in your pc build.

Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

You can have my save if you wish. Loads done on there: all feathers, all treasures, all flags, all borgia towers, all shops bought, all sites bought (pantheon, colloseum etc.), all lairs of romulus, story mode finished. Its NOT 100% but the missions can be re-done through DNA anyway!, all assassination missions done, loads of the contracts done, one hell of a leg up for anyone!

i have pasted it in the required folder ........but nothing happens.. ihave 2 rename the save file?????

plz answer

Quote Originally Posted by ninja-x View Post
    Have you tried downloading and installing the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood v1.01 Patch, just try it and check whether you are able to pass that hang up issue in the game. The patch involves or solves crashing issues for users at certain sequences or so. It also improvizes the texture or graphic level which might be an issue in your pc build.

Thanks for your advice but i have started with 11% save game "LOL" posted above and watched the story from 7% to 11% on youtube.....
    LOL......

Quote Originally Posted by chanakya2346 View Post
    i have pasted it in the required folder ........but nothing happens.. ihave 2 rename the save file?????

plz answer

Which folder are you pasting in?..........
    You should paste it here
    C:\Users\(Username)\Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

IAM PASTING THIS SAVED GAME IN C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ubisoft\ASSASINSCREED BROTHERHOOD

In their infinite wisdom the moderators have removed my link so heres a direct upload of the save i mentioned before... 62% clear and lots of the side missions done along with all unlockables, collectables and story mode complete!
    Attached Files Attached Files

dragondagger Guest

You Idiot, It's not even near 100% completed. pretty much all your main story sequences are completed at 50% sync. =_= I had a higher overall synchronisation when I wasn't even half way through the story. Don't post save files until they are more refined.

Quote Originally Posted by dragondagger View Post
    You Idiot, It's not even near 100% completed. pretty much all your main story sequences are completed at 50% sync. =_= I had a higher overall synchronisation when I wasn't even half way through the story. Don't post save files until they are more refined.
    Oi DUMBASS, if you had read the previous post it explains that this is not done however the majority of the game is done including the fags, feathers, treasures, romulus, extra armour, altairs sword, 3 capes, so all you have to do (you whinging little b*tch) is to access DNA and re-do the 50%. From the fact you are downloading a save game it says to me that you are too dumb and/or too lazy to do all that yourself. So for future reference read the entire thread and not just the post that suits you! if you wish I could give you the save game i have now with the whole game finished and all that is left is the re-dos from DNA! and finding 2 silk, 1 shrunken head and 1 vlad the impaler coin to complete all shop quests. as i said in my previous post, its a leg-up, im not spending 15+ hours doing everything to hand the lot over to someone for sod all!

Quote Originally Posted by dragondagger View Post
    First of, did you read the first post where I have already mentioned that this is a completed version of the sequences of the game. And I have already completed its 100 % synch, but I will upload it later with indvidual sequence 1 to sequence 10 save game file. So before, abusing try to understand or read the post 100 times till it makes yourself all clear.

Quote Originally Posted by chanakya2346 View Post
    IAM PASTING THIS SAVED GAME IN C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ubisoft\ASSASINSCREED BROTHERHOOD
    The save game file is located in C:Users\(your username)Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saved. Hope that helps

Hey Romsy, dont know if you want to do it this way but ive done all the leg work, just not hitting the 8 minute targets on the synch. Pretty sure that all of the missions are finished and all thats left is 4 items for the final shop quests. Also all flags, treasures, feathers, lairs, side missions etc are completed if you use it please could you give me the COMPLETE 100% when you finish? Please let me know if you use it.
    Attached Files Attached Files

If no one already said, the Apple of Eden made Desmond kill Lucy because Desmond had to continue alone.

i'm just waiting for the divided sequence saves ^^

i was playing and chilling in the 4th sequence after the outgunned when a thunderstorm came and shutdown my computer and the save files went corrupted -.-

Guys can someone please upload the save file after the fly machine mission? Please i would really appreciated it.. Thanks!

Quote Originally Posted by blazes0ldja View Post
    Guys can someone please upload the save file after the fly machine mission? Please i would really appreciated it.. Thanks!
    Why would you want the save files only after the mission of flying machine mission? To be honest, I found that mission really easy, you just have to fire the bomb incase if you are touching the ground or feel like, this way because of the blast and hot air you will gain altitude and will again fly high, this way you have to bombard 3 or 4 areas which is marked in red in the map. Hope that solves your issue.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 123 ... LastLast