Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34

Thread: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

Would like that segmented save files thing Romsy was talking about as well. Specifically Sequence 7. My save file got corrupted RIGHT before I was going for the Borgia too. Such a pain in the ass!

I don't really care about the ancillary stuff like War machine, Collectibles, Lairs or Rome status. I'd even be happy to get Sequence 6. I just want to finish the damn story!

Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

Hi to ALL

i jus wanted some help from u guys out here!!! it would be very helpful 2 me!!! i recently completed memory sequence 1 and 2 in assassins creed brotherhood for pc..den wen memory 3 started i jus quitted in between..den after some time wen i again started d game i had to begin all from d starting of memory sequence 1!! can plss sum 1 tell me how to save d game in between..should i leave d animus n den quit or quit d game directly?? or if ders some other way plss do help me!! i would really appreciate!! thnks in advance guys!! cheers ))

It is better to save the game manually. There may be a possibility that one or two level of the game may become sought to, so that's what i am saying here hope you have got the necessary information on the topic. There are situations where some levels have been lost due to this automatic saving, yes the game supports auto saving but it is better to save the game manually.

Heyy azul..ur info was really helpful but plss can u tell me how to save d game manually...I want to know how to save it either after each memory sequence or in between of any mission..plss do help.... Thnx a lot azul. )

Quote Originally Posted by abbas2152 View Post
    Heyy azul..ur info was really helpful but plss can u tell me how to save d game manually...I want to know how to save it either after each memory sequence or in between of any mission..plss do help.... Thnx a lot azul. )
    Well, it is not possible to save game manually in Assassins Creed Brotherhood because it is based on certain checkpoints where the game automatically starts where you have ended playing it. After completing the game, you can however start the game by going into the memory sequence at any particular mission or chapter.

Quote Originally Posted by mario2 View Post
    Well, it is not possible to save game manually in Assassins Creed Brotherhood because it is based on certain checkpoints where the game automatically starts where you have ended playing it. After completing the game, you can however start the game by going into the memory sequence at any particular mission or chapter.
    yeah mario..dats d prob...coz wen i quit d game after compleing 1 mission n wen i start it again ..i hv to start from d beginning of memory 1....i reckon i dont quit d game properly....my question is from d pause menu should I leave d animus and then quit or quit d game directly if i want in between..n 1 more thng was shud i press exit application?? wenever i quit dey say any unsaved progress will be lost!!! its was so sad coz i reached till memory 4 n i had to begin again from memory 1...plss do help regarding this..it will be helpful...thnxxx ))

abbas2152,

Can you try to uninstall and reinstall the game again. And when launching the game, let it update as well. I reckon there is a Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Patch 2.01 available for download, so try to get it and install it as well which might help you solve the save bug problem. By the way are you using a legal copy of the game?

Quote Originally Posted by unidentified View Post
    abbas2152,

Can you try to uninstall and reinstall the game again. And when launching the game, let it update as well. I reckon there is a Assassins Creed: Brotherhood Patch 2.01 available for download, so try to get it and install it as well which might help you solve the save bug problem. By the way are you using a legal copy of the game?
    could you plsss give me d downloadable link of d patch...it would be a great help...n unfortunately i hv d crack version of d game coz d game didnt come in my nearby store wen i went to purchase..n came after a week or 2..so i had to download d crack version!!!
    Last edited by abbas2152; 17-06-2011 at 04:38 PM.

Here it is....Sequence all complete,Rome 100% rebuild and full assasins recruit.....but i didnt complete mini mission coz it soooo booooorrrriiiinggggg..for win 7 user..extract it here C:\Users\Name\Saved Games
    Attached Files Attached Files

smile Assassin's Creed Brotherhood 100% save file uploaded

##modified text##

Hi friends!! i am a new member of techarena...
    I have recently completed assassins creed brotherhood game...
    I have uploaded my save file below...

My save file has:
    - All sequences 100% synchronized
    - Restored Sequence (The Da Vinci Dissappearance) 100% synchronized
    - Secret Locations 100% synchronized
    - War Machines 100% synchronized
    - Borgia Towers completed
    - Templar Agents 100% synchronized
    - Cristina Missions completed
    - Assassination Contracts 100% synchronized
    - Thief Missions 100% synchronized
    - Courtesan Missions 100% synchronized
    - Assassins Guild - Rank 1
    - Mercenaries Guild - Rank 5
    - Courtesans Guild - Rank 10
    - Thieves Guild - Rank 5
    - Viewpoints: 24/24
    - Borgia Flags: Rome - 64/83
    - Borgia Flags: Secret Locations - 10/18
    - Feathers: 10/10
    - Treasures: 144/144
    - Brutus' Armor unlocked
    - Dagger of Brutus unlocked
    - Sword of Altair unlocked
    - All Shop Quests completed
    - Auditore Cape unlocked
    - Florentine Noble Attire Outfit unlocked
    - Armor of Altair Outfit unlocked
    - Altair's Robes Outfit unlocked
    - Drachen Armor Outfit unlocked
    - Desmond Outfit unlocked

<<THANK YOU VERY MUCH>>
    Attached Files Attached Files

Exclamation Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

Hey guyz , can any1 plz post save games till sequence 7 the key to castle
    i fromatted my xp n then unable to access save files plz upload it ne1
    i'ld really appreciate it ..........

can you give me a step by step in how to attach your file in my computer? wont work.. or i just did it the wrong way. --'

Quote Originally Posted by monjokaoys234 View Post
    can you give me a step by step in how to attach your file in my computer? wont work.. or i just did it the wrong way. --'
    Which operating system have you installed in your system? If you have windows 7 then go to C/Users/Your Username/Saved Games/Assassins Creed Brotherhood and copy paste the save game over there. Or else try searching this path C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Ubisoft\ASSASINSCREED BROTHERHOOD and copy the files over there.

i recently formatted my pc, as a result the save files were gone..i finished till sequence 4..can anybody upload the saved game from sequence 5??i wanna continue playing from sequence 5 and go till the end..i see everybody has uploaded the save file after completion of the game..but i dnt feel like loading memory after memory..any help would be appreciated..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 34