Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast

Thread: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

question Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

Thanks everyone for everything!
    I started AC Brotherhood for two days! I got stuck in sequence 3 something that deals with Guns. The problem is whenever I started the mission, my PC get hang and i tried it for more than 5 time .... still no solution.

I just need a little help regarding how to overcome that problem. Or can any one please attach a file which just start sequence 4...plzzz... help!

Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

Quote Originally Posted by Broardmind View Post
    Thanks everyone for everything!
    I started AC Brotherhood for two days! I got stuck in sequence 3 something that deals with Guns. The problem is whenever I started the mission, my PC get hang and i tried it for more than 5 time .... still no solution.

I just need a little help regarding how to overcome that problem. Or can any one please attach a file which just start sequence 4...plzzz... help!
    Have you tried applying the new patch version of this game in your pc? As it is a very huge game, you need to close all the background applications in order to play this game. Go to your task manager and kill all the process that is not required, inorder to resolve the game crashing problem. Another thing would be to turn off firewall or antivirus and then launch the game.

cool Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

Last Night I tried to install the patch file. The message that interrupt installation is: "This update is not compatible with the current installed game"!
    BTW I downloaded the patch file name: ac_brotherhood_1.01_ww.

I'm now playing the side missions and freed all the Borgia Towers except 3. Rome is around 68% Built and all but 1 recruit are assassins!

Can anyone complete the current mission I'm in and attach it here, so that I can continue with sequence 4?

I checked some save files and I saw the mission can be done with 100% synchronization. The problem in mine is it got hang and I cant continue!
    Attached Files Attached Files

Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

Hi Broardmind,

There is a way to install the update even though if you are getting the error messages. You first need to Locate the HOSTS file in: 'C:\Windows\System32\drivers\etc'. After that just remove its "Read Only" attribute, by right-clicking it and unticking the option "Read Only". Open it with Notepad and delete everything below these two lines of text:

127.0.0.1 localhost
    ::1 localhost

Save, close, and give it back the "Read Only" atribute. You will now be able to update the patch. Check suggestions given in similar type of thread - Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - update is not compatible with the current installed

desmond killed lucy because lucy was an ex templar and the apple of eden can't fall into the hands of a templar or they will rule the world or somethning btw thx for the save

Quote Originally Posted by giuliohobo View Post
    desmond killed lucy because lucy was an ex templar and the apple of eden can't fall into the hands of a templar or they will rule the world or somethning btw thx for the save
    hey dude, if you used my save (at 81%) please can you re-upload when you get as far as you can?

hi i cant find the saved game file plz can someone say to me can i find it??

thx a lot

please make sure to re-upload the save once you have done more with it!

idea Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

Quote Originally Posted by naderbd View Post
    hi i cant find the saved game file plz can someone say to me can i find it??
    C:Users\(your username)Saved Games\Assassin's Creed Brotherhood\Saved

Naughty Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Save Game download pc - Sequence 100% completed and Rome Rebuilt 90%

can u please upload it for Sequence 12 .......... iit would be very helpful if you do it ....

Here S Saved Game For Seq3 . Jus Copy Everythin Inside This And Paste In The Specific Destination Folder .enjoy
    Attached Files Attached Files

Hey guys can anyone upload all the save games starting from 0% to 100% after each mission.......
    please anyone.....

@bornrocking: and y would u want a saved game after each mission?

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser View Post
    @bornrocking: and y would u want a saved game after each mission?

because as said previously too i my game used to hung up at 8% completion then i started with LOL profile which i think was from 11% and now my game again crashes at 16%. So i want the closest save game file to my crashing saved game...

i think the reason behind this is that " when i was installing the game...one file was shown corrupted and i clicked on ignore that time...."

but now do not have fast internet so i am unable to again download the game. And i also dont want to leave this game uncompleted...

if not all the games can you or anyone please upload the 20% completed save game file.....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234 LastLast