Thread: Unable to sign up for Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

Unable to sign up for Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

I got Dragon age Legends registered in favor of my account. When I tried to sign for this on Facebook, I got a prompt saying me that an error has happened while trying to grant your right. Along with this message it told me to check into the Dragon Age Legends Beta Forum on Bioware social site for further information. In that message I also got a link but when I clicked on the link it didn’t work for me. I don’t think that there is any kind of issue with my account. Is there any?

Re: Unable to sign up for Dragon Age Legends on Facebook

I don’t think that you will get the same message you will sign up with different account. It seems to me that your email address is already registered and sign up for that game or may be the bioware social site account. If this is the issue then you cannot assign the same Email address for 2 different accounts. It should be the issue with the Bioware account or may be the EA account. The Facebook account will not interfere with the registration of the game or sign up process.

While registering the just make sure that you are signing up with the proper email address. Also make sure that you haven’t registered with this email id before because you cannot register twice with same Email id. Use only the Email address that is connected to your Bioware or EA account. If your email address is not verified yet then just make just make sure to confirm it. For that go to your bioware or EA account and choose option. Verify that you have assigned the proper email address.

As far as I know that in order to sign up to Dragon age Legends on Facebook. You will need a Master EA account to achieve this. This master account is different from your Bioware social account and the Regular EA account. After the creating of this Master account you have to verify the Email address. While doing this only I was able to register properly with all right. Otherwise the games keep on showing me that you don’t have desired rights to play or sign up for the game.

I think that you have messed up your account that’s why the game is showing you to contact the EA support team or the Bioware support team through its social site. If this case so then you need to contact them. For that do not follow the link provided in the error message. Just manually visit their site and login in their account if you have already registered using proper credentials. Then ask for help there by providing them the Email address from which you would like to get registered. If they can they will do it for you.

It is not only you but many users have been experiencing the similar issue with the registration. It seems to me that the Bioware or EA moderator might have blocked the rights of your access. Otherwise they have blocked your Email address. For that you need to contact the moderator for the right privileges for the Email address. After the verification they might free up your account. If this is not possible, then you need to start freshly with new Email ID.