Thread: How to hire assassins in assassin's creed brotherhood

How to hire assassins in assassin's creed brotherhood

I, like many others, did not think for one second that brotherhood would be anything more than a slightly bigger than usual add-on, along with a multiplayer mode. But one question to me arises as how is it possible to hire assassins in assassin’s creed brotherhood? Is this included in some mission or a part of it? I thought I have to save them from the guards but how is that possible I do not know.

Re: How to hire assassins in assassin's creed brotherhood

Assassin Creed Brotherhood game is not called brotherhood for nothing. It also keeps the spotlight on one of the most important features of the new game. In this, the brotherhood, allows Ezio to hire up to 10 assassins to train them and to get their help between the games. When assassins are not a mission, they are available just by pressing buttons assigned to them. Sends them for the current target for an instant assassination mission as per the situations.

Ezio is able to begin the process of restoring Rome to its former glory early in Brotherhood, though he doesn't get much help in the task until he reaches the four sequence, specifically memory five. At this point he's told by fellow assassin Niccolo Machiavelli to start combing the streets for potential recruits. They'll appear on the map as large Xs. In order for the recruits to appear in particular areas, however, there's one further prerequisite: the destruction of Borgia Towers. This can be done almost to completion fairly early in the game, and once a tower has been destroyed an assassin recruit will appear nearby. The recruits start off as normal, sword-wielding citizens of Rome, and Ezio must jump into an altercation with Borgia troops in order to save each one.

You have to do a specific mission during the campaign which I believe it is one of the first missions of Sequence 4. During that mission you will get to recruit your first 2 assassins for training. After that point, you will be able to randomly find new recruits in each area that you have cleared of the Borgia influence by killing the Captain and destroying the Tower for each district.
    Last edited by Abbie; 22-03-2011 at 04:57 PM.