Thread: How to kill the Borgia Commanders in Assassin's creed brotherhood

How to kill the Borgia Commanders in Assassin's creed brotherhood

From the time I got this game I have been playing it and having a wonderful time. Personally speaking I have been doing good playing this game .But I am finding a bit difficult to kill the Borgia Commanders. I have been having a hard time from killing Borgia commanders in order for me to light the towers. I gave killed a handful of them but was unable to demolish them completely. So does anyone know how to get past the Borgia Commanders?

Re: How to kill the Borgia Commanders in Assassin's creed brotherhood

I had a look at your question and actually found it very funny. A lot of them have been asking this question. Can you tell me how many assassins do you have? Also the high level recruits take them all out with ease so the thing is that as long as you don't alert the captain and make him go away you should be able to do it with ease. So this is what you need to follow while to demolish the Borgia Commanders. Do try it out and then tell me if it worked or not.

The way that is being mentioned in the previous solution may or may not work.bur I have another solution for this. What I did was once I invested in the crossbow the things seemed to get a lot better that they were before. It is a kind of long range stealth weapon that you can use to destroy all the Borgia Commanders. You just use it and I am sure it will be very beneficial to you to get away with this problem successfully. Also with this you can kill a commander with your gun rather easily.

To kill the Borgia Commanders you need to get six assassins to join your brotherhood. Once you get those then use arrow storms on the Guards or on the Borgia Captains. This helped me a lot to kill them immediately .I would also tell you that I have used this method many times in the past as well. Also when the Assassins fail to kill the captain using the Arrow Storm, it at least clears the way of Guards so you can get him. So this is one more solution you can try out to kill the Borgia Commanders.

Thanks a lot for all your solutions .I went through them all. Now the next time I’ll play the game I would definitely try them .And to my delight there are a few options to work with so I am sure that I can now kill the Borgia Commanders without any problem..I tried purchasing the crossbow and it won't let me yet. But I did beat the other 2 AC about for three to four times. Anyways I’ll try out the solutions that are being provided and I would thank you once again for you help.