Thread: Assassin's creed brotherhood activated but unable to play in offline mode

Assassin's creed brotherhood activated but unable to play in offline mode

I heard about this game a lot from my friends and was very excited to buy it. So I immediately got this game online. Once I got this game I started with the installation process. While the process was on everything was fine. But when I tried playing it in offline mode I was not able to play it. I received an activation code from the game which I entered at the end of installation and if I double-click on the 'activation.exe' within the game folder it says serial code status is fine but when I try to play it in offline mode then it says key binding failed. Can anyone tell me how to play this game in offline mode?

Re: Assassin's creed brotherhood activated but unable to play in offline mode

I had a look at your issue and fill that the code which you got must have allowed you to play the game in online mode. Right now the only thing that I can suggest is that you need to contact Ubisoft Support immediately. I think that they are the only one who should be able to see why it's not working correctly. Also remember that you should tell them your error in simpler manner. And then give them some time for them to reply. If you wish you can also try contacting Game support.

Thank you for your immediate reply. As you said to contact the Ubisoft Support I would tell you that I have already sent the same post to support. Now I hope that they will get back to me immediately and the issue will be sorted out as soon as possible. The problem is that I can’t do anything with it now even though it has installed it. This is because I can’t even log in to the game. At the moment I can't even access some features in the game like the investing because I can’t log into it. This is really bad.

I guess that the UBISOFT doesn’t seem to doing that good with AC releases. Even I had a similar problem with all the three releases from past. I have noticed that the AC2 gave me problems with login too. So this is like a very old thing with these people and the never seem to bother about people. They just bring up such games and then create such kind of problems in it. The only thing right now you can do is to wait and look what kind of response they give.

Yes I think that this is very often with UBISOFT . What I did was to copy and paste the key code from my Game email into the product key window. But to my surprise this wasn’t working. Such thing wasn’t even stated anywhere. Now when I try to play it in offline mode then it says key binding failed. So because of the key binding failed message I tried entering the key code on myself. But nothing of that sort worked .So as you all stated I just need to wait for the reply from Ubisoft Support on this issue.