Thread: Assassins creed brotherhood: Unable to connect with Game Launcher

Assassins creed brotherhood: Unable to connect with Game Launcher

Hello friends I have downloaded the Assassins creed brotherhood from the steam and have come to know that I am unable to get access to the Game launcher whenever I try to register the account. When I try to do it I constantly get a message saying that there are some kind of a problem with the internet connection, although I have got the connection to run perfectly as I am able to access all the websites and can even stream videos, so can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how will I be able to solve the same.

Re: Assassins creed brotherhood: Unable to connect with Game Launcher

Have you checked out the modem that you might be utilizing with the system, as whether it is getting the perfect and constant signal or not. To do this make sure that you have got all the lines that is the data and the link constantly glowing on the modem, if while accessing the Game Launcher to create the account if you find that there is some kind of light not glowing so then it is sure that you are having some kind of a problem with the connection which only the ISP can rectify it.

Dude first of all check to make sure that you haven’t got any kind of a firewall or a antivirus program running on the system of yours, as I think that the firewall program will not allowing you to get access to the Game launcher. The firewall main attempt is to restrict any kind of unauthorized access of your system to any untrusted site, so I think that it will be better if you can get the program off before accessing the Game Launcher.

Guys I have tried out all the major solutions that you have provided and then also I find that I am not getting to access the game launcher to create my account so as to access the registry. I haven’t kept any firewall or antivirus program running on my system and then also I am unable to get to access the registry, my internet connection is working absolutely fine but thane also no solution, is there any other way round to get the problem solved.

If even after making use of the above solution still you are unable to get the access to Game launcher to create your account than what you can do is that you should try running the same game or accessing the Game Launcher by logging in as an administrator, this will surely help you to get the access to the Game Launcher with ease and you will be able to get to create your account as well.