Thread: Jerky Camera Movement in Assassin Creed Brotherhood

Jerky Camera Movement in Assassin Creed Brotherhood

Yesterday I have bought the PC version of Brotherhood and so far it was good and fun to play. After one hour of gameplay I realized that the in-game camera viewpoint has turn into actually jerky for me .For instance. The camera won’t move very slowly when I want to make a 360 degree turn. This problem irritates me when I am on rooftops and chasing someone and also while fighting. I hope that the Ubisoft going to fix that problem. With this issue I can’t aim the opponent properly in some extreme challenges.

Re: Jerky Camera Movement in Assassin Creed Brotherhood

I don’t think that it is the issue in the game. The camera angle movement is a completely changeable according to our needs. You can set the camera angle as any manner. For that you need to go into the options menu of the game and check for some settings regarding the video and angle. You will get several options to make necessary changes there. The camera does not move without the user interference. It only moves like you move your mouse.

It seems to me that you haven’t configured the mouse settings properly in your computer. I assume that you are using the Windows OS. While gaming, changing the settings of your mouse is the important aspect depending on how the game is built. Some games don’t require many changes like first person shooter game. But the Assassin Creed brotherhood game is completely different. Here you will need a 360 degree view because the enemy could attack from any direction and furthermore you need to climb tower, jump from one building to another and furthermore. In this situation the mouse needs to be much stable.

It is probably be the issue of the mouse acceleration. The current mouse acceleration settings are not compatible for your game. For that reason when you turn the mouse it won’t run smoothly except it runs around. Go to your mouse properties and check the acceleration or mouse speed. You may either need to decrease it or increase. Don’t increase too much at a time, just increase bit by bit and test the game. When you find the proper point note down the settings somewhere if you want.

For this kind of games it would be better if you get the gaming mouse rather than the regular mouse. This kind of issue happens only in normal mouse. You should get particular gaming mouse because they comes with their own programs to customize the mouse buttons settings. These programs support any game profiles. You can set the mouse settings for each game differently. I mean you can customize one kind of mouse setting for one games and another settings for a different game with same mouse. You don’t need to switch the settings manually. Such programs automatically switch the settings when you start the game. For gaming mouse my best option is Logitech.

It must be the issue of the graphic settings in your computer. I have also encountered the similar issue when I was playing the Dragon age 2. For that reason I have enabled the Vsync in my graphic settings. After this the camera movements was very smooth and controllable. Also check that your graphic card and Direct X settings are proper and matches to the game. Foremost check the mouse movement using any good applications like paint or other graphic design applications.