Thread: Assassins creed brotherhood turning screen black

Assassins creed brotherhood turning screen black

Hello friends I am having some kind of a problem with the Assassins creed brotherhood game as I have found that when after installing the game on my system and playing the same, there were this big black bars on the upper and down side of the screen which I think is very frustrating for me, also sometimes it even happens that the game screen goes every instant, now I don’t really understand where the problem actually is, so can someone highlight the same for me.

Re: Assassins creed brotherhood turning screen black

First of all check whether you have got the best suitable configuration that is needed for the game to run effectively on the system, usually the first preference for the problems lies in the graphics card of yours as if that is unable to get the game to perform the way you want, so ultimately you will get some black weird patches in the game through which the only solution would be to get a high advance driver that will surely help to solve the problem.

The top/bottom black bars that you are getting could be because the game is 'Anamorphic' in nature, but I cannot be dam sure about it. Try to update the graphics driver that you are having on your system and then see if you can get the game to work without the bars or even without any of the black screen on the monitor, I hope that by updating you will get the game to run smoothly.

This the configuration of the system that I am having but then also I am always getting the game to run with the black bars on it, I have also made the upgrade with the graphics driver of the system and then also after every instant my screen goes black so is there any other way so as to get the game to run effectively.
    • Intel Core2Duo E8400 (3.0 Ghz)
    • 4GB RAM
    • NVIDIA GTX260
    • Using 2 17inch screens on it
    • And i am also using windows 7 64-bit

Dude if after trying all the solutions then also you are unable to get the game to run effectively so what I would suggest is that you should there could be some glitch in the monitor itself and that you will have to check that the monitors chord is perfectly attached it in and even try running some other videos like a movie or a game and see if you get the screen to go black again, if yes than you will have to change the monitor as there is some defects inside it.