Thread: Does the character turn with mouse while moving in multiplayer mode in Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood

Does the character turn with mouse while moving in multiplayer mode in Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood

I love playing Assassins Creed Brotherhood very much and usually play it in multiplayer mode. Now the questions is does turning the characters with the mouse on multiplayer actually turn the characters even while they are moving? Also does it turn when the characters move when they are still? Does the console turn the camera without turning the characters? So while playing in the multiplayer mode I am very much facing with this problem. So can anyone tell me what the answer to this? If yes then do reply to me immediately.

Re: Does the character turn with mouse while moving in multiplayer mode in Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood

I am not a PC player and I use an analog stick for more swift control of direction. I have a feeling that the keyboard movement limits how smoothly you can change movement direction in accordance with camera angle. If your character is kept auto walking then it will not turn but if you controlling it manually then probably it would. But I don’t think that turning the camera while walking works out well at all. This is how it works on console. So I guess you are clear with the solution that I am providing you and will help you to solve your problem.

Re: Does the character turn with mouse while moving in multiplayer mode in Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood

Thanks for you your prompt reply. I think that it makes some kind of sense in what you are saying and it did help me in getting my mind clear a bit. Actually now I am confused in knowing that should I buy a controller or not. I like the controls on AC 2 with mouse keyboard and I have never been a console player also. I would always love to be play with mouse and keyboard. But for some strange reason I thought that the console would turn the camera without turning the characters. But now I am planning to get a good controller. So what controller do you suggest which I should get.

I think that you should go for a wired 360 controller. A lot of people have said that the wired 360 controller are good. Also if you go for anything else then you would require a wireless adapter to connect. You can even go for the PS3 controllers. I like PS3 controllers more but I would rather just plug and play with a wired 360. So I guess a good option for you is a good wired 360 that will help you to enjoy the game.

If you know how to use a computer then I would say that you would know how to just slowly press the buttons to walk in some different directions. Also turning the camera will help you to keep moving the in the way while the camera is still turning. So this is how it goes. Also for the remaining part we have eight directions which are sufficient. But with locked camera angles in single player it doesn’t perform properly. But in multiplayer moving the mouse and using keyboard for character is very much as good as it gets.

I also play this game a lot and like using mouse and keyboard to play. As far as I am concerned a mouse is mightier that other devices and it wins over other controller in most games when it comes to easy targeting and something similar to it. I even love playing PS2 a lot and has played many games on it but for me there is nothing that could replace a mouse. I play on PC and I would recommend you to use a mouse and keyboard instead of going for a controller.