Thread: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Broken Aqueduct issue

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Broken Aqueduct issue

Recently I come to know about the new game sequel called Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Da Vinci Disappearance DLC. This game has released yesterday and by luckily I got one copy from my friend. While playing I realized that I am getting a slight problem. In demanding to reconstruct Rome I have handled to reconstruct 7/8 aqueducts but I come across that at each one of the individual sites to reconstruct these, I have previously made so. In addition there is a busted segment not scheduled on the map, with no design underneath it. Can anybody help me?

Re: Assassin's Creed Brotherhood - Broken Aqueduct issue

If there is a wrecked segment not lying on the map and it doesn't encompass a design, in that case it isn't an aqueduct that you can reconstruct. More probable what you are gazing by the side is a overpass that you can bound with a speedy horse to obtain a banner and a little treasure chests. There are as a minimum 2 such bridges similar to this. To come across the aqueduct that you are misplaced, attempt filtering the icons on top of the map in order that you simply have the aqueduct icon.

When I was playing the game Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Da Vinci Disappearance DLC on my console I had the similar issue. Try to reconstruct the whole thing surrounding it. Try to finish each and every one of additional side missions in the region. I can recognize that on one of the Borgia looms i executed the skipper except every time i went to the peak it didn’t provide me the preference to set fire to. Following concluding further missions and upgrading possessions ultimately following further tries it offered me the option.

The Assassin Creed is the good sequel game which I have been playing so far and I didn’t find any other games likewise this. Not only you, has it seemed to me that everyone is getting the same problem. For that issue you have to modernize it, which can't be completed awaiting you extract the close by Borgia tower which can't be finished until you obtain to a precise memory series, I believe moreover 6 otherwise 7. Don't pressure regarding it, the game fundamentally doesn't allow you dig up that one until you play all the way through the major story as much as necessary.

As far as I know that there is a point of view in the Antico region in a district with numerous decrepit structures, a number of artisans, and a wrecked span of wall that trimmings through water pouring into a well. You can observe the viewpoint on top of you, except I have so far to locate whichever approach to essentially achieve it. I've attempted leaping from each structure that is close by, hiking the fortifications next to the blocked entrance, the walls that guide toward it, jumping from the pigeon cage, leaping from the additional partly of the wrecked path at definite points, etc.

In order to dig up toward the Aqueduct Viewpoint in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood DLC, you need to go through the below steps:
    • You should conquer the Borgia tower toward the west side of that viewpoint
    • After that you must forfeit to re-establish that construction (the aqueduct). By the side of that end, there will be a steps leading from a close to rooftop toward the peak of the aqueduct as well as the viewpoint.
    • Note on the other hand, that you should be delayed in the game prior to you can get to the Borgia tower (I consider it is Sequence 7)