Thread: Assassins creed brotherhood causing CRC error while installing the game

Assassins creed brotherhood causing CRC error while installing the game

Hello friends I am a complete game lover and would always not hesitate to get whichever new games that comes to the market, now as soon as I heard that the Assassins creed brotherhood game was out in the market I instantly went and brought the game CD for my PC. But the problem is that when I try to install the game on my system, I get some error related to CRC. I have tried out any times installing the game but then also the same problem persists, so can someone help me to know that how to get rid of this problem.

Re: Assassins creed brotherhood causing CRC error while installing the game

Ty installing the game on some different system or any other device that you might be having at your home or with your friend as I think that there could be some kind of a problem with the system of yours not having all the files that are necessary to get the game to install on the system of yours. Try installing the game on some other system as with that you will be able to know where the glitch lies and you will surely be able to solve the same after.

Dude the CRC error that you are usually getting while at the time of installing the game is basically due to some of the problem in the changes in the bit pattern in the files of the game, so what I think is that there is some kind of a problem with the game file itself that is causing all the problem if suppose that by installing the game on the other device again gives you the same error. So its better if you try it out first with the other device.

There could be cases where the game CD is not perfectly burned, what you do is that you should first make sure to check the CD/DVD does not have any kind of a scratch as such on it, it is well advice that you should clean the disk. Also one of the other way that you can try out is to copy all the files of the CD/DVD to the hard disk and then try to run the game from there, see if you are able to get the game to run perfectly from there as well. On occasion disabling DMA (Direct Memory Access) in Windows via the Control Panel also can help you to overcome the error that you are facing.

Hey if even after going through the above solutions you are unable to get the game to run again, so what I think that the only other thing that is left is too get the CD replaced from the retailer that you have brought the game from, this is the only way so as to get the CRC error to get rectified as there are every possibility that the CD is being not burned perfectly, with this you will get a fresh copy of the CD and you will get the game to run again from thereafter.