Thread: how do I find "Guard Posts" for the crossbow courtesan challenges in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

how do I find "Guard Posts" for the crossbow courtesan challenges in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Assassins Creed Brotherhood game is most difficult and also the interesting game for every gamer. Those who starts playing first time they might find it little hard to accomplish some tasks. Not only the beginner, even also could an experience gamer like me struggle to complete some missions. In my case I stuck in crossbow courtesan challenges. In this quest I have to kill”Guard Posts" to complete this but I couldn’t make it so far. Can anybody advice how can I complete this challenge without any cheat. I couldn’t make it to stay alive with those random arrows coming from several ways.

Re: how do I find "Guard Posts" for the crossbow courtesan challenges in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

Whichever of those protectors who situate at rest among their weapons traversed, excepting your way, French camps contain them. Guard post kills w/ crossbow unnoticed on behalf of the courtesan guild - make use of water line of attack to quarter’s leave southwest direction (further on south) until you get to a wood fortress. Appoint several courtesans on the way for cover up. There are 6-8 probable guard post executes (2 guarding the way in, 2 guarding inside intrude, 2 additional guarding a entrance and 2 brutes guarding a exhibition area with wealth inside) here.

Re: how do I find "Guard Posts" for the crossbow courtesan challenges in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood

I have also played the game very well but when come to this Courtesan guild, I couldn’t able to get pass to it. But my friend has advised me some tips to achieve this. You need to search for guards footing in a line with their weapons crossed, those are the posts that you must destroy by the crossbow exclusive of getting noticed. You can furthermore play again the operation where you should execute 20 French soldiers to mask the armed force; there are abundance of guard posts at the sited you must wipe out.

There is no special tip to accomplish this challenge. Only thing you should find out is how to get through from those soldiers un-noticed. This is the best way you can do I think. Otherwise for those who let passed the "kill 20 enemies stationed at Guard Posts" confront, the recall "French Kiss" of the Baron de Valois series is the most helpful, like there are numerous guard posts under attack. In addition, loading the assignment but not opening it (by evading the exclamation spot) permits you to make use of the respawn trick.

The Guard posts are the ones that situate at rest and don’t progress. If you move toward them they will shove you away and not allow catch past you. There are numerous places to come across them except the most excellent/ most dependable places are the wooden forts in the region of about where the mercs guild head office is. There is forever no less than 2 footing guard and the one toward the southwest of the Merc H.Q. is a fine position to ranch like there is a crowd of courtesans exactly outside it which you can utilize for cover up. Simply execute the 2 by the entrance and walk away and return a minute afterward and they'd have reinitiated.

Whichever guard that's eminence at rest and by means of their weapons crossed (frequently groups of 2 or 4) is measured a "guard post". There is a position just southwest of the Barracks where there are only some groupings of them. They are in crowds of 2 bruisers (I believe is what they're named) as a result it's extremely straightforward to fire one cover a second after that pop up and kill the further. Afterward go to the subsequently pair and rinse and do again. And they re-spawn pretty rapidly, simply jump about on the pillars leaving secretly and choosing them off when you are able to.