Thread: How to keep the console to keep Assassin Creed Brotherhood at minimal lag?

How to keep the console to keep Assassin Creed Brotherhood at minimal lag?

I have this query from long time and don’t know the solution. I searched a lot for this but couldn’t find a proper solution to this issue. The issue is that I don’t know how to keep your console at par to keep the game at minimal lag. The game doesn't seem to remain at minimal lag. This is the issue that’s worrying me from long time. So if anyone knows the solution to this then please reply .I would like to thank you in advance for the solutions that you will provide me.

Re: How to keep the console to keep Assassin Creed Brotherhood at minimal lag?

I had a look at your issue and I feel that the part of the problem for many people finding a game quickly is this same thing. What you can do is you can either have a closed or moderate NAT or then I guess that you do not have your Xbox consoles configured correctly. Also if you want to play with minimal lag and quicker search times then you just need to put the consoles configured correctly about what country you are in. After that you need to download the DLC. It's free and the majority of players have it. If you don't have it you can't play with people who have it.

According to me to fix this issue you need to use a DMZ.A DMZ is a firewall configuration for securing local area networks (LANs). But I would tell you that using a DMZ should be considered as a last option. This is because using it in improper manner can leave your PC's connected to your network at risk from outside attacks. So it’s actually very risky so make sure those PC's have either a hardware or software firewall for protection already. But I am sure if you use it then it will fix your issue.

Even I had a similar issue. I faced with some lag the last time I played this game on a map and I saw a character who was around for about 30 seconds without moving his legs and then I realized that he was indeed a player. But one thing I noticed that when the game lags then it’s hard to play the aggressive game. This is because you just cannot count the count on smoke bombs or anything similar to it. So this is what happens when the game lags.

I guess that you need to fix your NAT problems first. For this first get your Xbox 360's IP address and then choose network settings and then edit the settings which should show your Xbox's IP. Now go into your routers configuration window and then in the address bar type in your routers IP address. Now when in the routers configuration window you need to find DMZ. Once you find the DMZ tab then click enable and type in the last digits of your XBOX into the box. This will enable the DMZ. Now go into UPnP and enter in the same thing that you did previously. Then log out and restart your Xbox then here the NAT should say open. Follow this steps and I am sure it will help you to solve your problem.

Thanks a lot for your solutions. I had a look at your solutions and I hope that they will work for me. I just need to check how my games went the last time I played it. I think I need to also check the lag that was present when the last time I played this game. I feel using the DMZ will help me get away with this issue immediately but as mentioned I need to use it carefully otherwise it may damage my PC. But if there is any other solution then do get back to me.