Thread: What does hiding do in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood?

What does hiding do in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood?

I play Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and like playing it very much specially in groups. Now when I get into a group the other players can still see me on their compass. Also if they have my picture in certain game modes then they can distinguish me among NPC. So I guess the only benefit from standing in a group is a divided chance of being killed. So what does hiding do in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood? Can anyone explain me this query?

Re: What does hiding do in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood?

According to me it’s better if you hide with one or many NPC .If you do so then your enemy if he or she is very then needs to pause. And that is when you need to capitalize on and through the bombs .While doing do you can even mute or charge on your enemy and kill him. This is what hiding does in Assassin's Creed Brotherhood and will help you a lot while playing the game. If you want you can do that and then play the game.

The advantage of hiding is that you can get a hidden bonus when you are hidden and also you can kill someone. Now suppose that you are in chase with your enemy and you enter in hiding place your chase meter will decrease faster. This works only if you aren't in his line of action. But personally I feel that it’s a useful option to work with. So you that it's very harder to know who you are if you hide with NCP’s like you.

The one more advantage of this is that while you're in a group the AI will control you as long as you don't touch the movement controls. So this is another advantage that works in your favor. Also if you look in the manhunt defense round you get points awarded every few seconds when in hiding place. For example you get points awarded like 15, 20 or 40 depending if any team mates are nearby. So it will be really helpful to you.

Thanks a lot for all your solutions. I went through them and I feel that they have cleared my mind a lot. The purpose of hiding will be a lot useful. I have one more query which is that when you just spawn then the AI controls your walk. So is it possible to enter the same mode after you have controlled your Templar for yourself. Please do reply to this as I am very anxious to know the answer for this query. If anyone knows this then do get back on it immediately.

The solution to this query is that you can play this in many different ways as you like. There are some who like to run and get their target as soon as possible. Also there are some different kinds of people who like to hide and kill the enemy and then hope that their target comes by. So these are the different ways how various people approach this game. Also if you want the latter option to use then it gets a lot easier at level 30, then you can use blend.