Thread: Getting very LOW FPS with Assassins creed brotherhood

Getting very LOW FPS with Assassins creed brotherhood

Although I have got the best and the latest components installed on my system and have got all that is required for a system to have to be able to get the Assassins creed brotherhood game to be run smoothly and effectively, but the problem is that I am getting very low FPS with the games play as low as 20fps, is there are any sort of way through which I will be able to increase the FPS, please suggest me.

Re: Getting very LOW FPS with Assassins creed brotherhood

Dude first of all don’t be so confident that you are having the best and the ultimate system having all the components that is necessary to run the game effectively, this is just a kind of a intuition as there are many games that are developed now a days that might require to get the best components to get itself running effectively and smoothly, so what I suggest you should first let us know about your configuration so that we will be able to help you in providing the exact details so as what is required and what is not with the system.

This is my system configuration and just by looking at it anyone can pinpoint that this configuration will surely be able to run on this system. I am running, Windows 7 64bit, GPU: 4850 512mb and a CPU of Q6600 2.4GHZ with 4GB RAM and an Nvidia graphics card, I have been playing various game such as the Dragon Age 2 which have been released just days ago but with that I am able to get the best FPS, it is just with this game that I am unable to get the FPS that I would want, so is there any kind of a solution for the same.

Once you have loaded the Assassins creed brotherhood Game go to the Main Menu and Select the Task Manager using the usual alt+ctrl+del buttons and Select the Processes Tab. Now click on the 'Show processes from all users' at the bottom of the process tab Button. Click on the 'Set Affinity' option by right clicking the process i.e. ACBSP.exe, and then 'Uncheck' any of the boxes that are named as CPU 0, CPU 1 etc and click on the OK button. Now with this you will have to get one thing straight so as to run the process i.e. ACBSP.exe, with whichever 2 cores of the CPU or if possible disselect any 3 boxes, in order to play the game on a Single CPU core.

In order to get the game to run with high FPS you will have to make one changes by entering the following command in the Target line at the game's Shortcut TAB. Create a Shortcut of the game's .EXE with the assist of a subsequent command by Right-click>>Go to properties>>Shortcut TAB
    C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe /c start /HIGH /affinity 3 ACBSP.exe
    This will make the game to run on High priority delivering high frames per second count as well.

Getting very low fps with assassin's creed brotherhood
    please help
    my system info-
    processor - Pentium(R) dual core E5700 @ 3.00 GHz
    video card- intel(R) G 41 Express chipset 780 MB
    O.S.- windows 7 ultimate 64 bit(6.1 build 7600)
    2 GB RAM
    Direct X 11