Thread: Assassins creed brotherhood: Unable to launch the game with the Game Launcher

Assassins creed brotherhood: Unable to launch the game with the Game Launcher

Guys I have had some kind of a problem with launcher as when I try to launch the game with the game launcher I find that the game loads to 35% and after that the launcher automatically gets closed and I am unable to run the game fully. This is happening since the time I have brought this game and trying to launch on my Windows 7 system, but after every 35% the launcher gets automatically closed and I am unable to fully launch the game so can someone help me find out what is causing the problem.

Re: Assassins creed brotherhood: Unable to launch the game with the Game Launcher

Dude first of all download the patcher and see if you are able to get the game to load affectively with it or not, since the patcher for the game has been developed to solve each and every problem that it will have, so I think that if there is some kind of a bug in the game that is not allowing the game launcher to successfully launch it so with that you will surely be able to launch it perfectly.

Re: Assassins creed brotherhood: Unable to launch the game with the Game Launcher

The ubisoft game launcher that you are using might even have got some kind of a bug inside it which is not allowing the launcher to effectively launch the game, so what you can do is that you must uninstall this launcher and again try to install the game launcher and then see if you are able to get the game to launch from thereafter. I hope that by reinstalling the launcher you will be able to get the game to launch effectively.

There are many of my friends who have been facing some kind of a problem with the launching of the game as well with the game launcher that is provided by the ubisoft, they have even tried it out by replacing the launcher that they have got but then also it was of no use at all to get the game to launch the game , even with the patcher they are unable to install the game so I think that there is some kind of a glitch in the game that is not allowing to launch it completely.

Contact the Ubisoft support staff if you are unable to get the launcher to load successfully in order to launch the game, they will surely be able to help you out with the glitch that you are facing with the game and will get the game to successfully launch from thereafter. They will even be able to provide the exact details of about how to get rid of any problem that you might face in the game in the future as well.