Thread: Assassins creed brotherhood unplayable after patch

Assassins creed brotherhood unplayable after patch

Good morning everyone, I have just got to know that the ACB has been released in the market and that is why I have instantly brought this game to play but after I installed on my system and begin to play I found that the game was having some kind of a bug as the smoke that acts like a weapon inside there was useless. I used the Patcher to resolve the game, but after using it I found that the game was unable to play, so can someone help me to know that what is the problem and how will I be able to get the game to playable condition again.

Re: Assassins creed brotherhood unplayable after patch

What is happening with the now? I mean is it not starting only or is it that the game is continuously lagging in between , since the patcher that you have got can be made to use to fix each and every bug with the game, so you must again use it to solve the problem that you are now facing with the game see if after that you will be able to resolve it.

Dude I also faced some kind of a problem when I used the patcher to resolve the music problem that I was getting with the game. But after I patch the game to get the music to be working normally, I found out that the game was not able to work properly after that. The music has become fine after that but the problem is that while playing the game the game was continuously lagging in between, I think that there is some kind of a sure problem with the patcher of the game and that is why we are facing some kind of weird problem with it and needs to be replaced.

I have also faced some kind of a terrible problem with the game as sometimes when a match begins the timer will begin counting down although I am motionless on the last lobby screen. Today it got behind to 10:45 twice prior to I can see the level. Also the other night I got "disconnected from host" 4 times in a row. This all the bugs started after I made used of a patcher so I also think that there is some kind of a sure shot problem with the patcher and the company has to be notified for the same.

Hey guys don’t worry I have already send an escalation to the company and they have responded me saying that there is some kind of a glitch in the patcher which is responsible for all the problem that is being faced by us, they have mentioned that the work is on to get the latest release of the patcher that will be rectified and we will be able to easily download the same