Thread: Dragon Age Legends: Infinite money and exp

Dragon Age Legends: Infinite money and exp

I am playing Dragon Age Legends on the Facebook and I really love to play this particular game. if you are not moving in the game and you are keeping talk with the person then I am thinking that you are going to get the rewards in the game. This thing happening when you are having the complete side quest where you are going to get the reward without having the cut scene I the game. let me know the speculation of this particular thing.

Re: Dragon Age Legends: Infinite money and exp

Well looking at the matter I think you are talking about the Dragon Age II instead of Dragon Age Legends. However in terms of Dragon Age Legends I am hoping that there would be any way to get the infinite money. I have already done a bug report for this particular thing and I am hoping that it will eb going to fix in nearby future by the developer of the game I have decided that I am going to build a very large castle in the game.

I have also found the same infinite gold exploits in this particular game but I was unable to find out the report button do reporting in the game. well I have found this particular thing which is happening in the random basis in this particular game. I am at the level 50 which is having a total of 1600 sovereigns to me and I am thinking that is a very serious glitch in the game and I think it would need to fix by the developer of the game.

I think you can state thing as exploit just because there is bug in the game. you should abuse the bug which you are getting in the game. I think it is not like the thing which you should worry about and you should bring up the thing. Well in this particular bug would be an issue if there is large number of people are facing the issue when they are playing the game online. Let me know if how many users are having the same issue.

I think it is same for all the items people would find the stupid thing and I think it is an optional. Well I think it is the only one way which can fix this particular matter. I think you need to contact the developer of the game for this particular matter. They are the only person who can fix the problem of yours. I am hoping that the developer of the game could fix the problem of yours as soon as possible.