Thread: How to get back the 9 crowns in Dragon Age Legends?

How to get back the 9 crowns in Dragon Age Legends?

Social gaming really help us to improve the social networks over the social networking website. Well I am playing Dragon Age Legends on the Facebook. Recently I have purchased health potion by paying the same for the 6 crowns? I want to roll back the thing I mean to say that I want to get back the 9 crowns which I have spent to get the health potion. Let me know the speculation on this particular thing.

Re: How to get back the 9 crowns in Dragon Age Legends?

I have also become the victim of the purchasing the thing at the time of purchase. I also know that many users who are playing this particular game would have faced the similar issue like me. I think we all are looking for the confirm button which would be helpful to us so that we will not be able to purchase the thing by mistakenly and this particular scene could not happen. I have already warn the friends of mine about this particular thing and I have suggested that they do not purchase the crowns.

It is already stated that this particular game is of beta version and the developer of the game has already notified that they will not refund the crowns in any condition further more you have purchase the thing by mistakenly and you have also signed the EA Digital Service Agreement which states that you are not supposed to get the refund for anything from the developer of the game. so bad luck for this particular thing.

Well I am not asking for the refund because I don’t want to get my money back. Already I am having lots of crowns which is unused so far in the account of mine. so asking refund for 9 crowns does not make any sense. However I have decided to I will not play this particular game anymore why because this game is stealing the crowns of the users who are not thinking about the spending the same. I want the 9 crowns back not the money which I have used to purchased.

In this particular matter I am assuming that Confirm box would be the best solution to avoid the particular thing. Confirm box must have an Accept and Decline option so that user can decide whether he is really interested to purchase anything. I think you should contact the EA customer support for this particular thing and I am thinking that they are the only one who can help you to solve the problem of yours.