Thread: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer-Unlockables?

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer-Unlockables?

While playing this memory I am facing a kind of issues in this. Actually it says I have to get a kill streak of five guards. But in this I have killed more than this as much I know but it stills give me the same thing. And it told me that I am failed. I do not know how to fix this so related to this if you guys have any suggestion so please tell me as soon as it is possible for you guys. I just want to thank you guys in advance.

Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Multiplayer-Unlockables?

As much I know about this then killing 5 guards and after that just get a execution streak of 5 this is different thing. So you just do the training on to the streaks I am sure about it that this will going to help you. But in this the main basic is that if you kill a guard once, target another one nearby and press the Attack button. And then you have to perform a hit execution. So you just go for this and remember one thing that you have to kill 5 guards without getting hit. And in this if you get hit so it will cancel the streak.

I am also going through the same issue but in this I know that what wrong things I am doing in this. So in this what you have to do is that go into the blue square, it's much easier there. So after that you have to attack on to the harder guards till he is dead. And before killing him you just highlight the other guard which you want to kill and then press the button to attack. And remember that you do not get hit by any other guard. And after pressing the attack button, it should kill the guard in one strike and it should kill the guard. Use a sword for this. I am sure after doing this you will be able to fix this issue.

I have also faced this issue. But as you guys have suggested over here I have tried that and follow the steps as you have suggested over here after trying this my query get fixed. I have tried much other solution which is given on to the different site but none of them work in my case. And I will suggest others also if they are going through the same issue then just go for the solution which is given over here I am sure that this will going to help you.