Thread: Assassin's creed brotherhood multiplayer mode will not connect to internet

Assassin's creed brotherhood multiplayer mode will not connect to internet

Yesterday I have installed the Assassin's creed brotherhood in my computer. While installing I didn’t get any problem. Then I started playing the game in Single player mode. It worked well in single player. Some hours later I went to play the game in multiplayer mode. While I trying to login in that my computer showed me that verify internet connection otherwise change the network settings. The internet connection was active in my computer and the browser can open any pages. Can anyone find the solution for this issue?

Re: Assassin's creed brotherhood multiplayer mode will not connect to internet

It is probably be the issue of the Firewall program in your computer. The firewall program might not be allowing you to connect to the internet. If you are behind the router then it may be a reason for this. So that before connecting the multiplayer mode you need to make several proper settings inside firewall or antivirus program so that it can allow a connection between them. The ports which the game access may be blocked in the Firewall. Just forward those ports by the technique of Port forwarding.

I think that the server which you are trying to connect might not have given the access for you. I assume that you are trying to connect to the Ubisoft multiplayer mode. Have you created an account or profile in ubisoft or Assassin's creed brotherhood game website? Make sure that your profile is active. Does the Ubisoft really offer the Multiplayer game mode for PC version game at present? I hope not because the game has just released. This soon how they configure the server for multiplayer mode. You might need to contact the support team.

What version of game you have installed in your computer. For some version of Assassin's creed brotherhood game the ubisoft didn’t offered the online play yet but I think that you may get it within 3 days. Make sure that your computer is allowing the internet access to all applications and games. If you have any doubt about it then launch any other game with multiplayer mode then try to connect it. If this can connect then obviously all other game should connect because this error message is only regarding the issue of the system failure or incompatible configuration.

If you are behind the proxy server then you would not able to connect the internet from that game. Also make sure that your antivirus program didn’t block the game for accessing the network. While you choose the multiplayer mode in Assassin's creed brotherhood game you will get different options like setting IP address, port and other kind of network settings. Just go through that and see whether they are properly configured or not. If you have any doubt about those values then contact the Ubisoft support team. They will help you out.

The error message seems to me that you are getting issue with your computer only not in the game. You need to launch the Troubleshooter in the Windows for this issue. This will guide you to make the necessary changes in network settings. If you have enabled the Windows Firewall then disable it while playing the game. Sometimes this included Firewall program much problem without your concern. Also launch the Windows update to fix the issue. Update all the network drivers if possible. I cannot offer any exact fix for your issue but you could try several of these.