Thread: Screen resolution is not proper for Assassin's creed brotherhood

Screen resolution is not proper for Assassin's creed brotherhood

I am getting much problem Assassin Creed Brotherhood to wrap my entire 16:10 monitor. At the instant it doesn't issue what resolution I configure (1680x1050, 1920x1200, 1920x1080) I keep receiving black strips on top of and underneath the display (similar to watching a widescreen film). So that I am looking for a simple option to fix this issue anyhow. I hope that it is not my monitor causing the problem.

Re: Screen resolution is not proper for Assassin's creed brotherhood

It is not the monitor which you want to setup for proper resolution with the game Assassin Creed Brotherhood but you needs to change the graphic setting also. The monitor resolution much not affects the game but the configuration of Graphic card makes some sense. No matter what resolution you choose for monitor the game only runs with its own settings. You need to change the resolution of the game in Options menu also. There you will get different settings for changing the view of the game screen. Furthermore if you have DirectX installed in your computer then also make some changes there.

It seems that, the game will hold up together Nvidia’s 3D Vision expertise, and AMD’s Eyefinity technology. If you have the hardware for resolution 5760 x 1080, then Ubisoft have got covered you. Optional 3D hold up furthermore indicates that you’re actually going to take pleasure in that additional emotion of fascination when captivating on that after that contract, as well. Fascinatingly sufficient, the PC port of Assassin’s Creed: Brotherhood will furthermore comprise DirectX 11 support, with the capability to allow an Ambient Occlusion form for improved lighting.

I have run the game with normal setting both for monitor and game itself. I have changed the equal resolution both in game settings and also in monitor settings. After that I got the full screen mode for gameplay. Furthermore I have enabled the full support of Graphics card for game. I have changed the Direct X version to new version. After this the game started working file with full screen mode and I didn’t get any lag at all.

It seems to me that your operating system making some sense with the game screen settings. Most of the times even you change the screen resolution either in game or computer, the system won’t detects at all. It just continues with its default settings. If this case so, you may need to run the Windows repair disk once to make some appropriate changes to the OS. Otherwise just run the Windows update utility. I heard that this new DLC game fully support the DirectX 11. So if you are still with DirectX 10 or with older Graphic card get DX11 and its compatible video card.

The monitor which you are using may not be capable to display the game in full view. You might notice some back area all around the game. This kind of issue only happens when some major or graphic related things or files modified without your concern. Is it for only this game or for all game? Have check the manual buttons lying on the monitor. Try that setup first and then go for internal settings.