Thread: Assassin's creed brotherhood lags at dialog

Assassin's creed brotherhood lags at dialog

Majority of time I am facing this problem. The game is giving me really a hard time. The game is lagging. First it was in between when the cut scenes are loaded, but now it is just lagging between some specific interval of time. It lags mostly when the cut scene emerges after completing up the level. I did not face this issue with the game demo. I am playing it on my pc which has quiet a high configuration and graphic card support to deal with the game graphics. My friend has the same type of game which does not really give any problem in his system. Is there any fix for that. I tried running some patches but nothing helped much here.

Re: Assassin's creed brotherhood lags at dialog

In my system the case is bit difference. Yesterday I had installed Assassin's creed brotherhood on my system. The games work fine but it lag in between. I thought that might be due to my Ram. But later on I found that my cpu temperature is rising when I play the game. I cleaned th entire system and wiped all the dust. Change fan and the game is now working well. Lagging of the game can be a software or a hardware problem. You can try re-install the game once again and then check back. Also check your system temperature.

It can be due to outdated graphic drivers. If you have a gpu then you might need to update the drivers for that. You can find that on the manufacturers website. There are certain patches for the game that is released on Ubisoft site. You can download and run them. It is possible that some files in the game is not proper which is causing the lagging issue. Disable most of the application when you play the game so that it can utilize the maximum of RAM.

The game lags in my system once when I reached that Lucrezia Borgia level. When the assassin reach the palace the cut scene begins. At that part the game was lagging at the interval of 5 seconds each. But when I skip those cinematic the game does not lag at all. I think you must also try the same. Try to install the game in a different partition or something. Like the game is installed in the C drive then remove it and install the same in different partition.