Thread: Assassin's creed brotherhood Digital Deluxe Edition Setup file will not install

Assassin's creed brotherhood Digital Deluxe Edition Setup file will not install

After four hours of struggle I have finally downloaded the digital deluxe edition of Assassin's creed brotherhood. My computer is currently running with Window 7 64-bit. After I tried to install the game by running 'Assassins_Creed_Brotherhood_Setup_EMEA.part01.exe' setup file but I got the error message saying that the game is not compatible with this edition of windows and contact the game publisher.' I have seen only this version of file on the web. I don’t know why it is not working in my computer.

Re: Assassin's creed brotherhood Digital Deluxe Edition Setup file will not install

I heard that some of the pirated digital deluxe edition game is having lot of issues during the installation. I don’t know why this is happening. I have so far seen several complaints regarding the installation of the game Assassin's creed brotherhood. You need to download the file from official site because there you will get different options to download. When you try to download from any third party website you may end up like this.

Re: Assassin's creed brotherhood Digital Deluxe Edition Setup file will not install

I don’t think that it is the issue of the installation file. Many Windows 7 users are getting similar kind of issues when they trying to install the game first time. The file may not be compatible for Windows 7 otherwise you might have downloaded the game foe 32 bit edition. In either way you need to install the file in compatibility mode. I hope that you know how to do it. While installing the game make sure that you have logged in as Administrator.

It seems to me that there probably two different versions of Digital Deluxe setup file for Assassin's creed brotherhood available in the Web. You didn’t check it properly. Otherwise your windows 7 computer didn’t show it as not compatible. Make sure that your computer meets the minimum requirements. If not upgrade it before the installation. Furthermore more make sure that you haven’t downloaded the wrong file.

It would be better if you purchase the game from the retailer store rather than you download it from the internet. I am telling this because usually downloaded game setup file contains several issues regarding the game play and the installation. Some them might be corrupted during or after the download. If you purchase the retail version then there will not be any problem because if you encounter any problem you can replace it otherwise get a new one.

Have you tried installing to some other drive? If you cannot able install it in default drive then you should try some other drive. May this time you can achieve it. While installing the setup file make sure that you have disabled antivirus program or any other security software. Also turn off any applications running in the background. Do not go for automatic installation for the game. Check the manual installation. May be should do some necessary changes before the installation.