Thread: Assassin's creed brotherhood wont save game

Assassin's creed brotherhood wont save game

Does anyone knows why Assassin's creed brotherhood wont save game. I tried to look in the game menu but there is nothing provided in that. My friend is playing the game on Xbox. He cleared out the first part where you have role a dice to move further. When I restarted the game the game again begins from the start. I think the issue is with the game files. I had till yet not re-installed the game. I will try back when I can get some other solution for the same. Is this a bug in the game where it fails to save the game.

Re: Assassin's creed brotherhood wont save game

The game is type of auto save. Means when you exit the game it automatically saves your progress and then when the next time you start the game begins back from where it was ended. It works well and fine on my system. I am playing the same on my PC. Without any issue it keeps on saving level by level. I think there might some issue with your gaming console, where I will first recommend you to re-install the same. Also check that there is enough space left in your hard drive. Due to lack of space also the same things appears.

Yes it is right. The game keeps on saving your progress and there is no separate save option given in the menu. It begins back from where you want to start playing. You can give a one more try. You had not mentioned that how many time this had happened. If this is a couple of time, it might work afterwards. There is not a issue with game here. Also check properly that either you are facing any lag issue or not. There is a patch provided for that on official site which you can try for the same.

It might be some issue with game files itself. You will need to contact the manufactures if the issue is high. I had faced a issue before where I lost my save game. So again I am stuck on that level back again. I am at the Memento Mori level. In that anyhow I had finished the level and after a week when I sit back on my system the save game was lost. I am trying to search for the ready save game files but nothing was found and one save game file which I found was not compatible with the game. So need back help again for the game.

There is one more better way to begin back again. Below is the link of the game guide which you can follow to end up fast. The DLC is not really a very long game, but about a standard size. The second video in the below link is the exact the same level what you are looking for. The game is awesome and I had with this guide finished almost a half of it. I am looking for a better gameplay video for the multiplayer gaming.

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood Da Vinci Disapearance Guide

Worked for me!
    I had the same issue ~
    Change the compatibility to WIN XP SP3 - dunno why, but it worked!