Thread: Xbox 360 controller on PC does not recognizable for Assassin Creed Brotherhood

Xbox 360 controller on PC does not recognizable for Assassin Creed Brotherhood

I have been using the Xbox 360 controller in my computer for playing games. Some games are very easy to play in this controller rather than using the mouse and keyboard. Recently I have got a copy of assassin’s creed brotherhood from Ubisoft. This game was previously available for Xbox and PS3 but not for PC. Yesterday it got for PC. After installing this game in my computer I realized that it doesn’t recognize my Xbox 360 controller. I have gone through the game options and other kind of settings but nothing makes it recognizable while playing. What should I need to do for this?

Re: Xbox 360 controller on PC does not recognizable for Assassin Creed Brotherhood

This is the problem with every Xbox 360 controller. I have also have the same issue like one you are having. Some of the most exciting games couldn’t be playable by this controller. However I have one solution for you. First of all make sure that you have turned on the Gaming controller before you start the game. Sometimes it would not recognizable if you turn it on after entering the game. Then go to the game controls option and there you need to choose the Xbox 360 controller from the list.

Re: Xbox 360 controller on PC does not recognizable for Assassin Creed Brotherhood

If you are making use of wireless receiver and controller, and it doesn't emerge to work properly, you may perhaps have to re-synchronize the controller to the wireless receiver once again. For syncing simply push the little button on Xbox controller and at the same time the button on the receiver. This will pair them together. Also check that the receiver you are using is properly detecting the controller. Don’t get too away from the receiver.

First of all you need to keep in mind that not each and every one of the video games on the computer support Xbox 360 controller setup, and several games can barely be played by means of the keyboard/mouse. However you will observe a noticeable development in the settings of the game titles that are able to be played by way of the controller. Just the once you have recognized how to utilize Xbox 360 controller for computer, you can still connect 2 controllers and can play multiplayer games with others.

You might have heard that not all the games can be playable using eh Xbox 360 controller and in that especially in Assassin Creed Brotherhood. The PC version of game is specifically developed for PC only so that it can be playable using keyboard and mouse. It is modified to work in PC peripherals only. No matter what other consoles controller you use, it doesn’t accepts it because the controller profile has not added in this game or may be not in the list. If you want to play It on Xbox 360 controller then you can buy Xbox version game for your console only. Otherwise try to use the PS3 controller in your Pc. Maybe it is working properly.

As the controller isn’t supported through every one of games and configuring for dissimilar games can be difficult you can as well download those setting from others which will save the harass Several of these can be set up for free of charge. For instance if you would like to play World of Warcraft by the use of Xbox 360 controller then check Switchblade software from Blue Orb. Instead if you are eager to give a little more you may perhaps pick for the Pinnacle Game Profiler. In this you will get several configurations for peak titles for download and set the Xbox 360 controller for pc games.

Quote Originally Posted by Victorious mind View Post
    I have been using the Xbox 360 controller in my computer for playing games. Some games are very easy to play in this controller rather than using the mouse and keyboard. Recently I have got a copy of assassin’s creed brotherhood from Ubisoft. This game was previously available for Xbox and PS3 but not for PC. Yesterday it got for PC. After installing this game in my computer I realized that it doesn’t recognize my Xbox 360 controller. I have gone through the game options and other kind of settings but nothing makes it recognizable while playing. What should I need to do for this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Akaashath View Post
    This is the problem with every Xbox 360 controller. I have also have the same issue like one you are having. Some of the most exciting games couldn’t be playable by this controller. However I have one solution for you. First of all make sure that you have turned on the Gaming controller before you start the game. Sometimes it would not recognizable if you turn it on after entering the game. Then go to the game controls option and there you need to choose the Xbox 360 controller from the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aashirya View Post
    If you are making use of wireless receiver and controller, and it doesn't emerge to work properly, you may perhaps have to re-synchronize the controller to the wireless receiver once again. For syncing simply push the little button on Xbox controller and at the same time the button on the receiver. This will pair them together. Also check that the receiver you are using is properly detecting the controller. Don’t get too away from the receiver.
    Use XPAdder it is a small pogram that clones the keyboard/mouse button for a wired/wireless xbox360/ps3 controller. Hope this info helps. Works on ALL games and PC programs.