Thread: Unable to complete Assassins Tomb in Assassins creed brotherhood

Unable to complete Assassins Tomb in Assassins creed brotherhood

I am playing Assassins creed brotherhood. I am unable to jump on the wall. According to Advanced wall jump I need to use LS and A to jump in desired direction. Well I have done this particular thing for 100 times and it seems to be fail every time. I have already practiced before jumping on Assassins Tomb but it did not seems to helpful for me. I am unable to make the first jump on the colored directional section on that wall to the very extended sensitive rod. Let me know any idea on this particular thing would be highly appreciated.

Re: Unable to complete Assassins Tomb in Assassins creed brotherhood

Well I have found very simple way to do this particular thing in this scenario. In high profile sprint up the wall you need to go for the all the buttons leaving R2 at time of height run. You need to flick and simply hold the movement of the stick which is left and press the button A quickly from the controller of the Xbox console. You need to do this particular thing before the Ezio begins to fall and you need to get it as early as possible.

I am not doubting that you cannot make the wall jump in left or right direction. Well looking at the post of yours I am assuming that you are referring to the Right Trigger. In order to jump on the wall you must be away from the wall up to two to three steps. Then only you should simply press on the Right Trigger and move forward the left stick and then press A button. I have done the above mentioned thing and I have successfully jumped on the wall. In Assassins Tomb falling once for would give you big blow in the game due to damnable timer.

Well I have not played this particular game from past few weeks. I am not remembering the key which you should use in high profile. If you are sure that you are having the LS at the right time the you should press A to make the things working. Sometimes it wont work and you may be flying to the backwards again. But I am thinking that it will not happen every time in the game. you should make yourself perfect by practicing a lot for the same.

It took almost 4 days to get out from the assassins tomb but finally I have managed to do this thing. So far I have not spent such a long time under the water. If you are standing around the right side after simply setting the timer for the same and do the same thing to come from the depth. Simply get the Ezio. I think thing has become little bit crazy due to the programmers view . but I am thinking that tomb is quite hard so far.

It is comfortable fact that it would be quite difficult when you are getting into the tomb. I have tried a lot to complete all the challenges in the game. After playing for several hours I am looking to finish the challenges. It’s quite annoying for me. I have used all the instruction which you have provided over here. Well it helped me little bit. I am unable to do all the moves in the game but it’s not fast and perfect in the game. I am able to do all the wall runs well except the shield. Once I have done this thing I think there would be no issue.