Thread: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Sequence 7 Memory 5?

Assassins Creed Brotherhood Sequence 7 Memory 5?

Hey friend regarding this issue I need your quick help. Actually in this the main issue is that the memory starts in this near the outskirts of rome near a tailor and in this every time I have to go there. And I get nothing. I have searched the solution for this everywhere but unable to get appropriates solution for this query. So related to this if you guys have any suggestion so please try to tell me over here and please try to do this as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Assassins Creed Brotherhood Sequence 7 Memory 5?

I am also going through the same situation like you I have also visited the many of the forum site but unable to get appropriate solution. And when I visit the official website for the solution of this query so I have find out that many of the user are going through the same issue. I am sure that the company will come very soon with the solution for this. But if you guys have any suggestion so please suggest me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Hey over here I want to know that are you talking about the Ascension mission. If yes then you have to go to the hideout where all you assassins are. And you will see that the door should be glowing. And just near the two horses they were just stand together outside. And in this if you are not able to find out the door so for that you just go to the tunnel and go to your hideout which will be a Tiber Island. So this is what I know about it and I am sure that this will going to work in this case.

I am also going like the same issue but in my case it is happen in the Assassin's Creed Brotherhood sequence 4 memory 4. So related to this I need some suggestion from you guys. Actually in my case I am playing this memory and while playing it says that I have to get a kill streak of five guards. I am not able to get this. Because in this I have killed more than that but it stills telling me the same thing. I have tried to search the solution for this but unable to get any solution for this so if you guys have suggestion on this so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

I do not think that you are doing the right thing over here. And because of that only you are getting the same message. Actually as much I know about it then killing 5 guards and getting an execution streak of 5 is different things. So for that you just do the training on execution streaks and related to this I am sure that this will going to help you. But in this the basic is that once you kill the guard so after that you just target another one nearby and press the Attack button. And over here you have to perform the hit execution. So you just keep doing like this until you kill the five guards in a row without getting hit. Actually if you get hit then it cancels the streak.