Thread: What's the best armor in assassin's creed brotherhood?

What's the best armor in assassin's creed brotherhood?

I have asked this question to many of my friend and I get the different replies from the different friend. So in that I have decided to share this issue over here and I am sure that I get perfect result over her . Actually I want to know that which armor is the best in the assassin's creed brotherhood? Somebody says to me that seusenhoffer armor is worse than the armor of Brutus. And when you go for the hide out and then look says that the armor is better than the armor of Brutus. So in this I am little bit confused so if you guys have suggestion so please share it as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: What's the best armor in assassin's creed brotherhood?

After reading the question which you have given over here I have searched a lot and after that I got some solution and I am sure on this that this will really going to help you in your case. As much I know about the same then the armor of brutus had the highest rating when you examine it at the hideout. And the second thing in this is that assassin's creed has that holy grail of armor that you work to obtain, So many agree on this that the brutus has to be the best.

I do not think so the Brutus armor is the best actually Brutus armor is not able to damage so related to this you do not have to worry if you are going to repair this. According to me that is worth losing a point of resistance over, damaged armor loses resistance. But if you go for the seus armor then it look more cool. So related to it I am sure that you have to switch to this. So if you want you can go for this.

After reading all this the point is, it follows a quest line that is obvious throughout the whole game. Maybe not the series, but Arabs don't have anything to do along with the rebirth either, and Altair was an Arab. Also, he did not exert large weapons, like axes or bastard sword, for the reason that most assassins would find that clunky, but the Italian you are saying unable to wear armor made by people who adoration a legend, can throw axes in the middle of the road at a man on horseback.

In this you just have to continue through the storyline. And in this as you will progress in the game so you will be able to get unlock more armors which are better than the previous one. And near your hideout in the blacksmith will offers a side-quest that rewards you along with 2 pieces from their best armor set. And you will be not able to get the best armor until you reach n to the sequence 8. I am sure if you follow this then you will be able to get the best armor in this game.