Thread: Assassin’s creed brotherhood: How to find Katrina?

Assassin’s creed brotherhood: How to find Katrina?

I want quick help from you guys. If you guys have any suggestion on this so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys. Actually in Assassin’s creed brotherhood I get stuck where I need to find katrina and save her from her prison. Recently I am in the garden and keep looping around and unable to find the next checkpoint or anything. So if you guys have any suggestion on this so please help me as soon as it is possible for you guys.

Re: Assassin’s creed brotherhood: How to find Katrina?

Hey buddy I think now you do not have to worry about it because I have solution for this. Actually when I was going through this so I have just tried this solution and it worked in my case. In this you have to find your way back in the building and if you follow enough staircases, you'll find it. So as I have suggested you over here you just follow this and go for this I am sure that this solution will going to get rid from this issue.

I have also issue in the same game but mine case is little bit different. And my question is that In Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, How to Find Aconite? I have tried to search a lot but not capable to obtain any solution on this. So if you guys have any idea on it so please share it as soon as it is possible for you guys. I am thankful for any replies from your side in advance.

I know one way through which you will be able to get the aconite in the AC Brotherhood. Actually you will be able to get this from Borgia Couriers, so have fun tracking them down. Borgia Couriers do spawn in the last. They aren't as common as in AC2, but they still be present. I really cannot believe on this that you are still not able to find this. Actually I am able to get this approximately every half hour or so.

I have another way through which you will be able to get the solution. After some point in the game, Borgia Courier's will not be existent. After spending\g many time you will not be able to get it in the sequence 8. I get spot to make Courier farming easy. Actually In 4th sequence which have Titled Serial Offender. You will start the mission near the girl crying. So you just ignore them. And then directly climb on to the roof jump over roof towards the left overlooking the street. And just get down from the roof and turn to right. And in this if you are not able to able to spot him so run. I have reloaded this and got him 5 x in a row until I finally got my Aconite.