Thread: Assassins creed brotherhood: Missing a weapon

Assassins creed brotherhood: Missing a weapon

Well I am big fond of the Video gaming and till date I have played various kinds of games on the Xbox 360 of mine. Currently I have completed Assassins creed brotherhood on the Xbox of mine. When I have gone through the game I have found that I was missing one weapon in the game. Well that particular weapon is above the Stocco and Spadone. I am unable to figure out to get that particular weapon in the game. Any help would be highly appreciated. Thanks a lot in advance.

Re: Assassins creed brotherhood: Missing a weapon

I have played this particular game Assassins creed brotherhood and I really love to play this particular game. I want to know whether you are talking about Bartolemeos axe or not. if you are looking for that particular weapon then I let you know that you need to complete with the guild challenges which are available in the game. It might take little bit time to finish with the guild challenges but I am sure you will be able to finish the same and get the Bartolemeos axe in this particular game Assassins creed brotherhood.

I have completed with all the guild challenges which are available in Assassins creed brotherhood. What my assumption is saying that once all the bugs are removed from the game and you will not be able to get 100% on the DNS sync. You will not be able to get Bartolomeo's Axe. Well thing is happened to me. i have all the weapon but still I am not having Bartolomeo's Axe even finishing with the guild challenges of the game.

I am thinking the weapon for which you are talking about might be earnable not the buyable weapon. I let you know that I have found Altairs sword while I was hideout something over there in the game. another thing I am suspecting that particular weapon Bartolomeo's Axe into another stand. Why because you have already finished with all the guild challenges in the game but still you have not found that particular weapon in the game.

Well I am providing following information which you can might be useful to you. I let you know that I am posting following information which is associated with the Guild challenges which I have completed and the rewards which I have got after completing the challenges.

Assassin's Guild :- Sword of Altaïr
    Mercenaries Guild :- Bartolomeo's Axe
    Thieves Guild :- Volpe's Bite
    Courtesans Guild :- Maria's Dagger

I let you know that weapon Bartolomeo's Axe will two blades on it.

I am thinking that all the stuffs which you have posted over here in Assassin's Creed II. However the weapons which is associated with the Tiber Island are included in to Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood. I am thinking that you are looking for the weapon Mercenary Hammer. You will get Bartolemeo's Axe after doing all the challenges which are available in the Mercenary Guild. If you are having crest at the hideout of yours then I am hoping that you will be able to get the Bartolemeo's Axe in this particular game.